Problems with my NEW Eaton differential

I give to Duntov just a week for have result about the built, after that time I ask to american express for have back my money because my patient is end.

I know the problems are always just around the corner for a company (transport delay, personal, custumer ...), but I'm waiting for to much time and this will not became a "never ending story"!!

Duntov always gently reply to my mails, but I need my right and payed differential.

Stay tunned

Daniele

hopefully you're getting your money back, isn't there a 60 or 90 day limit ?

I think this limit is different when You don't have recive the articles ... but I'm not sure. I think is quite impossible to arrive at refound by credit card ... I hope the story have another end ... with my new differential.

Yes, 90 days from initial transaction date. Looks like you got screwed and being overseas you won't be able to touch them, they know that.

Hey guys....... you forgot that we are Italians!!!!

We have a lot of "friends" anywhere in the States..... and they can "convince" these guys...!!!!:quote:

Hehehehehe.......

You people watch too many Rocky movies ;) :D

or too many reruns of the Sopranos....

NO shit, between the first ex and the second ex wife, I dated this chick from northern NJ......hear father was a enforcer for the boys, he also was a prize fighter, he would work over some 'slow pays'....etc....she told me the 'boom boom boys' as she would call them, asked her dad to off someone once, and he declined on religious grounds, they never asked again.....

once up in Atlanta at a 'special nite club' we built some gear for a BDSM nite club.....I hear I shook hands with a 'made man'.....who stood by us when it folded, calling us to pick up the gear before the shit hit the fan.....

other than that, I ain't sayin' nuttin.....I know nothing.....

:censored::crylol:

I give to Duntov just a week for have result about the built, after that time I ask to american express for have back my money because my patient is end.

I know the problems are always just around the corner for a company (transport delay, personal, custumer ...), but I'm waiting for to much time and this will not became a "never ending story"!!

Duntov always gently reply to my mails, but I need my right and payed differential.

Stay tunned

Daniele

Daniele,

It's been more than a week, I think it's time to work on getting your money back. I hope you have contacted American Express.

This is so sad that these people continue to do business like this, yours is one of many stories.

If there is anything we can do to help, just ask.

Stay tunned

Daniele

Daniele,

It's been more than a week, I think it's time to work on getting your money back. I hope you have contacted American Express.

This is so sad that these people continue to do business like this, yours is one of many stories.

Seems there are other problems about this 'Duntov' group, by my memory anyway, so I"m right, apparently.....:bomb::crutches:

Stay tunned

Daniele

Daniele,

Hi to all, UPS send to my the tracking number of the package. I hope this story will be a good end. The question, in the futire, will be: Is the new diff good building? When I will returt the old, have I back my money?

The time is the true ... Thanks to all and stay here for news from Italy ...

Stay tunned

Daniele

Daniele,

Hi to all, UPS send to my the tracking number of the package. I hope this story will be a good end. The question, in the futire, will be: Is the new diff good building? When I will returt the old, have I back my money?

The time is the true ... Thanks to all and stay here for news from Italy ...

Finally the diff is arrive to me. Now I have to replace the old one I have under my vette and ceck the status of the building. Cross the finger!!

I will know you how I fell the new diff, but the period is not the better for work on car.

Bye friends and have good holliday period. Thanks for all!!!!

Daniele, I do wish you the best on this one. I hope Duntov has made it right. Given the fact that they stood behind their product when they could have just as easily hid like slimballs give me hope that they at least want to be honorable. Time will tell. Have fun.

Last edited:
Daniele, I do wish you the best on this one. I hope Duntov has made it right. Given the fact that they stood behind their product when they could have just as easily hid like slimballs give me hope that they at least want to be honorable. Time will tell. Have fun.

Sure, I hope that too.

In the future I tell you the situation about the cerrect build of the new diff. and the correct refound of the old one.

Bye