WTB 73-74 headlight support frames

Fuelie74

I am looking for headlight support frames for a 1973 or 1974 Corvette. Need both sides, but will buy only one side if that is all you have.
th_HeadlightActuatorSupportFrame.jpg

Thanks, I seen them and was hoping to find a couple good used ones. Before spending that kind of money on new support I would buy a good used set of complete headlight assemblies.

I found one used one. Now I only need a left side.

Thanks, I seen them and was hoping to find a couple good used ones. Before spending that kind of money on new support I would buy a good used set of complete headlight assemblies.

I found one used one. Now I only need a left side.

I got the left and right side the left is a little bent. If you have not found it yet I can send you a picture.

Every ass has an opinion, here is mine, make or buy something like a fixed tray similar to Ecklers and get over the aerodynamic problem and much less the geeky look with lids us...time to modernize the thing....

MY decision was forced on my by a friggin small Florida DEER on night in '98, about the size of a German Shepard, caught both lights, but the cost of repairs was stupid, even back then....
some 300 bux later I had headlights again....further mods followed....long time/story...

see sites for pix over times....