Need some interior parts

Twin_Turbo

Der Maulwurf
I am lookig for 68-77 ac ducts, both rivers and passenger side
Also looking for a 68-76 shifter console in light tan but could dye to the correct color

does anything here look like it will work? it`s all from an 80.

IMG_3051.jpg

IMG_3050.jpg

Unfortunately no. I have those from my 82. The early stuff is different.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

For the AC parts, send a email to J&D Corvettes of Bellflower Ca. They have an extensive salvage yard and also I know they ship overseas. Also, get the NCRS Driveline magazine. They have email addresses of other Corvette salvage yards.

For the shift console, I bought a repro console for my 1970. It fits and looks very nice. I bought it about 6 or 7 years ago, so I don't know who really made it. My 70 came with a worn black interior. I've bought mostly red repro parts for the interior. I've painted (dyed) some of the original parts. If I had to guess, I'd think it came from Corvette Central or Corvette Mid-America.

If you're still looking, you might try Gruhala Enterprises in De Soto, MO. Gary is a retired GM employee from the St. Louis Corvette plant and has a nice selection of new and used parts. If he doesn't want to ship internationally, I could probably pick up the stuff from him and get it to the post office.