New W2 Tax Form?

Wait until all this crap really sets in and the majority sees it in their pocketbook.

My wife takes a bunch of different medicines daily, at least 6 or so, but just one of them is $8600.00/month. (Somavert)
Without insurance, I'm afraid we would have no choice but to let her die.
The insurance premium has more than doubled since Obummer started his healthcare scare and the deductible has gone up 20% on most stuff.

One employer's health care plan premiums have gone up 68%.
He's going to hire a bunch more people because he got stimulated. :waxer:
(He really laid 2 people off just to cover costs)

This administration has absolutely no clue.:bonkers:

How the hell do people belive this "Health Care" bill isn't going to cause costs to skyrocket, care to be rationed and companies to drop coverage for employees? Just do the math, you don't even have to take your shoes off for this one!

This is what happens when academics and "intellectuals" are in charge. Noen of these asshats have every actually built, run or been responsible for a business, payroll or job performance.

You know what's more frightening than this administration??? The people who support it!! Don't get me wrong, the previous administration had it's share of issues too, but I can't believe Harry Reid even has a chance to retain his seat, let alone how close the race is. You'd think under the circumstances he'd be so far behind you'd have to pipe light to him no matter who was running against him. But nooooo...he may well retain his seat!!! You listen to the debates and the lies from the incumbents and it's amazing they aren't struck by lightning where they stand. I can't believe Blumenthal is even being considered seriously after lying about his military service, and blatantly too, WTF!!!

Then there's that brainiac Pelosi, are you kidding me?? People actually listen and believe what comes out of her mouth? We have to pass the bill BEFORE you know what's actually in it?!?!?! And she's likely going to retain her seat too...

This is where my apathy stems from. I am given choices. I get to choose between bad and worse, liars and whores. I am so disenchanted with the system that I believe it does not matter who is in power, people like you and me are screwed.

DeeVeeEight,

I agree with you BUT, I refuse to give up, roll over, or just take it. I'll vote with my wallet, my pen, conversations and of course at the ballot box!!

DeeVeeEight, the only reason it sucks is because people like YOU won't run for office and fix shit. Seriously, I've thought about running. I'll fix some shit. I would have run this go around but, well, I have some issue that I need to resolve. It takes people like us to fix it.

Clutch, I don't know, you got some big time competition in Nevada. Harry Reid just announced that he saved us from a worldwide depression! He is quite the superman.

The stuff that these idiots say...............and no one stops them and says "What the fuck did you just say?"

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SOoBOsZBU8[/ame]

PROGRESSIVES like Reid/Pelosi/etc are moon bats.....

in fact they ALL are, no exceptions.....unless we give up freedom for security.....

:tomato::gurney:

DeeVeeEight, the only reason it sucks is because people like YOU won't run for office and fix shit. Seriously, I've thought about running. I'll fix some shit. I would have run this go around but, well, I have some issue that I need to resolve. It takes people like us to fix it.

I can't save myself, how the fuck am I gonna save the world?

My problem is I grew up watching and believing in Popeye and Superman. Save the world, fight for what's right and in the end you will prevail.
Ain't technicolor wonderful?

Seriously - shit today is so corrupt it is beyond fixing. I say throw it all out and start over.

I've come to the realization I could never be president....we don't have enough missles!!!

I've come to the realization I could never be president....we don't have enough missles!!!

I used to work for a WW2 Admiral....Roy White....published a book on stamp collecting....maybe more....

one of the BEST bosses I EVER had.....he was funny too boot, IF one understood his humor....if not, he had all the troops marching....

need missiles ??? MAKE MORE.....one of his quotes was that we did not OUT FIGHT the Germans and Japs.....we OUT PRODUCED THEM!!

they sink one ship, we build TWO, they shoot down a bomber, we produce SIX......we nearly sank flattop England.....

problem IS....no one wants to bother anymore.....

:ill::gurney::banned: