Do not ,not, not try this at home!

1Michel

Well it looks like crap, but way less swelling.

There's 3 SSrods on one side and 2 on the other to hold the bones together and in place

1804fa9685f793bb.jpg

1804fa969cb27007.jpg

They will take those SS rods out of there in 6weeks or so, you think I could use them somewhere in the car???

If they leave them there, it would make a great keyholder.

Last edited:
wow... is that how they do piercings in Canada ???

ok, joking aside: speedy recovery !!! Although it looks like it's going to be a while until you can work on the Vette again......

Holy crap, this is graphic. :amazed:
I hope you regain your wrist mobility.
Keep the faith buddy.

I hope i never have anything like that happen to me. I'm a wuse and could not take that much pain. I have a hard time even looking.

Hopefully you will regain full use of that hand.

Pain killers are a must for that...

At least they were able to go in there and repair the damage. I would have thought they would have it imobilized...will they put it in a cast or something like that after the swelling goes down?

Pain killers are a must for that...

At least they were able to go in there and repair the damage. I would have thought they would have it imobilized...will they put it in a cast or something like that after the swelling goes down?

Oh it is immobilized, I took the pics this morning at the weekly check up, they change the cast every week to check for infections and the swelling.

These pics were taken after the doc checked it and I was waiting for the nurse to come back to cast it again.

And you bet pain killers are a must. When they wear off.... I do notice!

That looks painful for sure, I never thought to take pics of my scars (starts half way between wrist and elbow and goes to my waist)

Speedy recovery

Best sleep I ever had was in the hospital the night before surgery for appendix. Man, I was some other planet.:rofl:

Get well Michael

Last edited: