Bike ride

1Michel

Hey I was out a few week.
First road trip with the bikes in a few years.
We started in Montreal took the blue ridge parkway from start to finish, then headed to the dragon's trail in NC and stopped in Knoxville TN.
After playing in the twisties and hills of NC giving both Harleys a proper workout we went to Pigeon forge and Gatlingsgurg TN, and then the parkway to Cherokee NC. and Asheville TN.

Next was spending a few days in Virginia beach.
On my way north, I decided to make the tour of Manhattan, crossed the Brooklyn bridge, World trade center reconstruction area, stopped at Times square on the way to central park and finished the tour in a restaurant in Harlem.

Then we headed north and slept in Newburg NY where Orange county choppers headquarters is located.

Next day we all went home.
3000 miles trip 4 bikes, My wife with her Harley, and 2 of her friends.
Rained about half a day thru the whole trip.

What that called??? Iron Asses....???

:bump: need pix of the tough gals....U, eh, not so much.....

:goodevil::bump:

Sounds like a great trip. Riding the Dragon is for sure on my bucket list. I was home July 4th- we jumped on the trike about 9am and rode just over 400 miles. North from KC, way up into the cornfields of Iowa, looped over west almost to Nebraska and then back home in time for fireworks. Glad to hear you're keeping Jo busy too.

Sounds like a great trip. Riding the Dragon is for sure on my bucket list. I was home July 4th- we jumped on the trike about 9am and rode just over 400 miles. North from KC, way up into the cornfields of Iowa, looped over west almost to Nebraska and then back home in time for fireworks. Glad to hear you're keeping Jo busy too.

Glad you have time to play with the trike Tim

Hey tour of Manhattan, she was busy allright LOL
The Dragons tail is the most publicized but wasnt the only ride over there.
You can spend a few days riding all over the place.

I'll certainly go back there and take more time around for sure.
Beautifull area