FS: Wilwood forged Superlite Calipers (new)

The Artist formerly known as Turbo84
Clinging to my guns and religion in KCMO.
Got a pair of Wilwood Superlite calipers (4 x 1.75 inch pistons) for 1.25 inch rotors. Never used. Bought them for my C4 suspension conversion on my '69, but I had to change plans and go with shallow hat rotors to clear the suspension, and the calipers are made for deeper C3 type rotors. I also have a set of Wilwood Poly D pads that go with it. Paid $350 for everything. Sell for $250 plus shipping.

thanks,
Mike

They look pretty easy

bracket.JPG

If you need a dimensioned drawing, let me know. It's a simple 3.50 GT lug mount. I have a drawing for that.

24814e60ed8558.gif

It's in mm, need inches? I've got that too. Something's funky w/ the auto dimensioning of the bolt holes. They are R.225 D.45 on the caliper and .5" on the steering arm (lower hole for spindle)

Could you upload the file into the downloads section?

Could I open it in autocad

I'll just print it out at 1"-1" scale and won't even have to measure anything

I will, hold on.

EDIT, it's uploaded now. Below is the same drawing in inches for those without CAD

OH BTW, these pics (full size view) are TRUE TO SCALE!!!!!!!!!!! print & you have your template.

Why does corvette engineering say that you need 16" wheels or larger?

101_1801.jpg

Last edited:
Could somebody copy this very useful information to the tech or fabrication section ??

Very nice template :thumbs:

The Acad file is available in the downloads section. The image is in there too with the Acad file.

Why does corvette engineering say that you need 16" wheels or larger?

101_1801.jpg

Must be because of caliper size although I find that a little hard to believe.

The integras I have fit behind a 15" basset type wheel. It's not the diameter that poses the problem, it's the width. I have 16" wheels and still needed a spacer.

2480f09efb2c51.jpg

I have losta room and could go bigger brakes....

by changing the bracket and the rotor....

DSC00486.JPG
[/IMG]

DSC004881.JPG
[/IMG]

:thumbs: