'84 brake pedal damn stiff

The Artist formerly known as Turbo84
Clinging to my guns and religion in KCMO.
My '84 has spent the last ten years sitting in the garage due to several moves and the '69 having priority with my time. I was all set to take the '84 out on a track day this month when I noticed a couple days ago that the brake pedal feels incredibly different. The pedal feels incredibly stiff, almost as if the system was pressurized. I haven't had time to debug it yet (until after the first track day with the '69) but I was just looking for input until then on if someone has experienced a similar stiff brake pedal.

Thanks for any constructive info.

Still trying to figure out what's happening, but I'm temporarily sidetracked working on the brakes on the '69. I did notice that one of the master cylinder reservoirs on the '84 looked extra "full". I pulled the cover off, and then noticed that the rubber bellows/diaphragm was extended down about an inch (which seemed pretty normal), but the bellows was full of fluid. It sure seems like there's an excess of fluid in that part of the system (which it didn't seem to have before). I think I'll just flush the system (it's due anyway from all the years of storage) and see if a correct fluid level fixes the problem.
Just gotta get the '69 fixed first.

Bleeder screw thread size?

I was going to pick up a set of speed bleeders for the car. I've got stock calipers on the back, but later C4 J-56 calipers up front. Anyone know the thread sizes for these f&r calipers?

Thanks for any help.

Maybe a damaged booster..... or simply a broken vacuum hose ?

And we have a winner! The vacuum line from the booster let loose at the intake manifold. Replaced the line and we're back in business.

Flushing out the system at the moment. I'm trying to get a couple quick things done on the '84 so I can do some track stuff with it while I scratch my head trying to figure out the low pedal issue on the '69.