So I finally got my new dash panel made for the gauges

theafus

So its finally done I kinda put it on the back burner to get the carb conversion done but here it is.
IMG00089.jpg

Curious how you handle all the other wiring issues, such as the switches and stuffs and also the speedo/tach something that old panel did for the engine computer....

:smash: looks like a good start, :thumbs:

I dont use the computer anymore so it isnt a problem and hopefully I will have it finished and installed this afternoon

impressive, how did you get it to look like 1 pc with the original side? I know the original is the same size as yours but obviously with a big hole for the atari dash. Looks like yours is completely flat, not a panel in front or behind the oem plastic piece.

I built a complete new cover panel out of lexan front and sides it took a lot of fitting and filing and bonding none of that panel is the original

as soon as the key is on it goes to O for now I have to calibrate it as soon as the snow drift melts behind it I will do that

Looks great. How do you get the speedo to not read 50mph?

Dam saudivette, give him a break, going 60 without a steering wheel is dam impressive, not to mention doing it at what appears to be 100 rpms and all without oil pressure. :mobeer:

I did think it took big balls to go 60 without a steering wheel :beer: