spreader bar install in 15 min ?

Long long time ago, I found a deal on a VBP spreader bar, and so picked it up, and had my doubts about it making much difference....

BOY WAS I RONG!@!!!!!:eek::smash::thumbs:

i really thought i would drive it a week or so and see a little difference, but it was a noticeable difference before i got off my street the first dip in the road the car was solid as a rock:amazed:

I've a Guldstrand Motorsports spreader bar in my 68. It needed some welding on the control tower bracket. Dick got personally involved in this since I had it done in his garage. No problem with a SB engine.

i really thought i would drive it a week or so and see a little difference, but it was a noticeable difference before i got off my street the first dip in the road the car was solid as a rock:amazed:

I installed the VB one about 15 years ago. I was amazed at the difference it made. My install only took about 20-30 minutes with that one, but then again, I don't have AC and have electric fans.

i went to a corvette show this morning and i will say looking at early c3 's without air it would be a 20 min job. but the later models, no way.