Bangkok youre not alone

No I don't know him. There are 12 million people in Bangkok and it is spread out. I see he is into cars and groups that I normally would not know.

Neat garage set up for sure.

a volvo ? really? i remember what Gale Banks said about volvos. designed by people who hate cars for people who are afraid of cars.:bonkers:

a volvo ? really? i remember what Gale Banks said about volvos. designed by people who hate cars for people who are afraid of cars.:bonkers:

:yahoo: Sounds about right, the GEEK mobile from decades ago, even had some add promoting that image.....~35 years ago.....

:waxer:

:yahoo: Sounds about right, the GEEK mobile from decades ago, even had some add promoting that image.....~35 years ago.....

:waxer:

I remember them as a car that was supposed to make unsafe drivers feel safe.

I also remember a woman who had a volvo wagon and tried to chip the ice off of her windshield with a hammer. When she was done getting the ice off.... well I am sure you can imagine all the nice "stars" on the glass.