Anyone use this kit?

Not me, but looks like a clean install. Certainly a lot cleaner than those STS rear mount turbos

I know the Vortec chargers have been around a while....need engine oil for the gear drive, but ti's a simple hose/pipe and drain back....

:smash::quote:

I know the Vortec chargers have been around a while....need engine oil for the gear drive, but ti's a simple hose/pipe and drain back....

:smash::quote:

We now have a self contained system, too.
While we do use a Vortech head unit, the entire system is a custom system built by A&A Corvettes.

wow, nice c6!!
The price on those kits is not bad....not bad at all!!!
I'll even give you 10% off that price.

Last edited:
Update

John is picking the kit up Thursday. Watch for the updates.:1st::beer:

Link doesn't work for me, is this an S Trim on a SBC? I'm pretty sure someone on CF has done this before.

It's an S trim on my 2001 C5 LS1. I was going to go pick the parts up at A&A while the sale was going on and Bird and I were going to do the install sometime in the next couple of months when we had time. Andy at A&A had just gotten back from Bell Intercoolers in San Antonio with the new A&A ram air design intercooler and said he would do the install to check fitment for a price I could not turn down. I decided to add on a mild Comp Cams cam and a new timing set "while he was at it".

It would have been fun rolling around in Jeffs driveway for a few days removing the steering rack, pinning the crank and tapping the oil pan for the SC oil return line but I must deny the Bird of all of that fun this time!

Besides I have to try to keep up with Uncle Rich's new Z06 and Doug's new ZR1, if his wife gives the OK.

You know you might as well throw on some new heads... while he's in there. :bounce: Are you going to intercool it?

Yeah, I know, and it could go on forever. Right now it's all I could afford. This should put the HP near to the limits of the stock bottom end and I drive the car everyday.

Well John, post your new dyno results. There VERY impressive. (If we can get you out of the car).:lol: