75 Corvette Resto Mod

It's probably expanded foam PVC. Like Sintra.

You can buy that in 2" thick, it's really strong and light and you can cut on a bandsaw and shape with just about anything.

I'll have more pics when I get the car. I'm in Indiana and the car is in Nebraska. Hopefully it will be done sometime next week. The battery is all the way in the back underneath the amplifiers. I have battery leads that go to the rear bumper area that I can connect a battery charger or trickle charge if/when needed.

Great project . The doors are looking nice as well , but what's with the top hole(s) in the last pic ? , normally nothing much behind that spot that's worth accessing through the inner panel !

I really do like that your keeping the original inside door release handle as well. :thumbs:

Oh I can't take credit for that work. I wish I could, but they are doing a great job at the interior shop.

Thank you for the compliment though. I think the interior is going to be amazing!

Thank you. I just saw it in person yesterday and it looks amazing! I can't wait to get her on the road.