C4 vs C5/C6 lower A-arm mounts

The Artist formerly known as Turbo84
Clinging to my guns and religion in KCMO.
I like the looks of the C5/C6 front suspension cradle that the lower A-arms bolt to. I assume the odds are very slim, but did Chevrolet keep the same spacing between the A-arm mounts (ie: would C4 A-arms fit that cradle)?

Or, if using a C5 cradle and lower A-arms, would the balljoints fit C4 knuckles (to retain the rest of the C4 suspension and brakes)?

Just trying to see if it's feasible (weightwise) to try to install an aluminum C5/C6 cradle in place of my steel crossmember. I don't have a weight for these cradles, but I'm running out of weight reduction ideas elsewhere on the car.

thanks,
Mike

Mike, No problem. I have control arms and knukles if you need any more dimensions.

Mike, C5 lower arm is 11" inside and 16.5" outside.

Well, looks like I'm out of luck here. I measured 10 1/2 inside and 15" outside on a late C4 cradle sitting on the shelf. And I don't know if a C5 LCA would easily hook to a C4 knuckle. Just for kicks though, what's the transverse length from the LCA bolts to the balljoint?

Thanks for your help Larry.

Transverse length from the LCA bolts to the balljoint center is looks pretty much dead on 16". The ball joint is about 3.9" from the edge of the LCA bushing (inside where the 11" dimension is measured).