69 Heater Hose Routing

BigBlockTank

Tucson, AZ Not heaven, but it's a toll free call f
Is there somewhere that shows a good pic/drawing of the heater hoses, especially at the heater valve and heater core? Butter my butt and call me a biscuit if I can remember how I took it apart.
My AIM doesn't show any real routing at all. Thanks in advance, Tank

These work?

Unfortunately, no. I'm sorry for my stupidity, you guys are supposed to know what I'm thinking, even when I don't write it :zzz::zzz:
My 69 is an A/C car. I just can't remember which hose from the water pump goes to where, and the intake hose to which location. Man, this is really frustrating to have happen. I'm usually excellent at pics, diagrams, something, I just blew it this time.
Still, thanks to all for looking and hanging in there in this one.
I'm sooooo close to putting it on the ground again, this is my hold up!!!

One hose is 5/8 ID and the other is 3/4. You can put the 3/4 hose on the 5/8 nipple, but it's a beotch to put the 5/8 hose on the 3/4.

The 5/8 hose goes from the Intake to the Heater valve,from the heater valve to the smaller diameter nipple of the heater core.
The 3/4 hose goes from the water pump straight to the larger diameter nipple of the heater core.

If your looking at the Heater/AC box from the passenger side fender the Larger diameter nipple of the heater core is closest to you.

I hope this helps