75 Corvette Resto Mod

Here are the most recent pictures. I took them a little while back but haven't had a chance to post them till now. The ride height needs to be adjusted a tad in the rear but not too far off. I love how the rocker panels turned out and the door handles and window trim looks great in the grey. Everything is coming together nicely!

2628577a629ce4184.jpg

2628577a629ddb47b.jpg

2628577a629ed17ba.jpg

2628577a629fc67a2.jpg

2628577a62a0b9c8b.jpg

2628577a62a1ab18c.jpg

2628577a62a39265d.jpg

NICE CAR!!! Most all aspects of the paint/styling/engine/lights are something I would emulate if not copy outright, but for another time and location.....you did a FINE job there man....:smash::thumbs:

Here is a video of my first drive. Not overly exciting, lol but fun for me nonetheless.

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYcD3siHydU[/ame]

We've had a hiccup in the testing phase of some of the electrical components I've installed. I bought one of the last traction control systems from Racelogic before they stopped making them. Little did I know that I bought the wrong kind to utilize the GM sensors in the hubs so we'll have to make brackets to mount and locate the sensors sent from RL. Not that big of a deal but it was definitely unexpected.

Here are a couple shots I took the other day from the last time I took her out for a drive.

262857a881eee935f.jpg

262857a88221e3edb.jpg

Last edited:
Turned out nice. A black hardtop (or soft top) would look good. Please Post some photos when you put the roof on (regardless of color).

Took the car to Lingenfelter for it's dyno tune the other day. Before tune it put down 480 whp and after it jumped to 565 whp!

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6FnwaHW_XY[/ame]

Impressive!!! It definitely will have the go to match the show. :1st:

Impressive!!! It definitely will have the go to match the show. :1st:

Hehe, yes it should. I tried to test it out on the street the other day and found out quickly that the car hadn't been aligned yet. It was a hair raising experience to say the least, lol.

Last edited:
Thanks! Had the alignment done on the car and it drives like a dream now. Straight as an arrow and quite fast. I'd love to get the car weighed sometime. Not sure the best way to do that though.

take it to a dump or a stone quarry, or stone supply store

they weigh everything before and after the load is dropped off/picked up

Yeah, go to a landscaping supply yard. Take them a box of donuts, then weigh the front wheels, the whole car, and then the back wheels to get an idea of your weight bias too. Those scales aren't real accurate, but should be within 20 lbs or so. Close enough to get a good idea.