Alternative to photobucket?

Garys 68

Photobucket has become so painfully slow, that it's getting unusable. You cant do anything until all the ads load. Linking a pic takes longer than writing a thread.
Any other similar sites that are not so slow?

Most of my Corvette pics are here, pics of other cars, house, other crap, bikes, hiking etc are elsewhere...... Haven't noticed a problem with photobucket ..... Too bad because I have two accounts there......

I've already got dropbox, I wasn't sure if you could link to photos in threads like photobucket. Assumed everyone would need access.
I'll check out the others.

Cloud Drives -- Dropbox, Box, Skydrive, Google Drive?

I store my photos on photobucket, but I paid for additional storage space - and I don't get ads. But I hear you, with the ads, it's painfully slow to upload.

I'm currently using a buddy's Google Drive - he's given me and a few others "private" access.
We can each create a folder - load, share, etc. Like Dropbox, it acts like a HDD on your desktop.
I'll probably get my own for storage -- all in all, it was a good referal that I got from, "An APPLE-Guy!"

Cheers - Jim

Seems like EVERY damn 'service' site on the .net today is SO overloaded with spam/pop ups, side advertizements and shit, that getting to the stupid PIX or whatever information you WANT is a PIA......I totally hate Google/etc search engines....I dunno the site exactly I in trouble.....mostly I type the company name in the site line? and let it rip from there anymore.....

Go Duck Go was good for a while, but they gave up the ghost to the Google format in about 6 months.....GRRRRRRR

:eek::twitch::smash:

And I have been on Shutterfly.com since WAY before photobucket.....really should update most of the pix.....yawn....

lol, yeah, we had a tornado warning here Saturday. Want to see where it is on radar.
I go to intellecsast: server unavailable.
Local news page: Wait minutes for all the ads & popups load before I can go to the weather page.
Click on the weather dropdown: Again, minutes to load before I can open the radar.
Try to open the radar loop, gotta wait for a Home Depot ad to load before the radar loop.
Finally......tornado already passed over my house.

Seems like EVERY damn 'service' site on the .net today is SO overloaded with spam/pop ups, side advertizements and shit, that getting to the stupid PIX or whatever information you WANT is a PIA......I totally hate Google/etc search engines....I dunno the site exactly I in trouble.....mostly I type the company name in the site line? and let it rip from there anymore.....

Go Duck Go was good for a while, but they gave up the ghost to the Google format in about 6 months.....GRRRRRRR

And I have been on Shutterfly.com since WAY before photobucket.....really should update most of the pix.....yawn....

lol, yeah, we had a tornado warning here Saturday. Want to see where it is on radar.
I go to intellecsast: server unavailable.
Local news page: Wait minutes for all the ads & popups load before I can go to the weather page.
Click on the weather dropdown: Again, minutes to load before I can open the radar.
Try to open the radar loop, gotta wait for a Home Depot ad to load before the radar loop.
Finally......tornado already passed over my house.

OH SHIT!!!! well my local weather is not THAT bad, but I have to go to several buttons/links to get the thing to finally gimme a radar image.....like right now it's raining heavy drops and a bunch of thunder in the distance....and with my past life here, I maybe have to pull the plug on all the electronics.....GOD this shit gets boring and repetitious, friggin' lightening.....:surrender: