Any guesses on power this setup should make

stingr

383 stroker
4.03 bore 3.75 stroke
scat 9000 crank
scat forged i beam rods
probe 10.98:1 pistons
cometic .o41 head gaskets
dart 215cc platnium pro 1 heads 64cc chambers(angle plug)
torker 2 intake
quickfuel q-750
msd ignition
nitrous cam .520/.540 lift. 238/248 duration 114 lsa
150hp shot of nitrous

i was sorta hoping for around 580 on spray. 650 seems high for what i want

I guess well over 400 on motor.... maybe 450 horses are reasonables!

With 150 horses on spray the 600 number is possible.... I think.

near 11:1 compression is quite high for the 150 Hp spray, pay attention to the advance curve (I think you should use some retarding box with spray) and to the RPM activation.

.. IMHO...

I guess well over 400 on motor.... maybe 450 horses are reasonables!

With 150 horses on spray the 600 number is possible.... I think.

near 11:1 compression is quite high for the 150 Hp spray, pay attention to the advance curve (I think you should use some retarding box with spray) and to the RPM activation.

.. IMHO...

I figure betwwen the deck height, gaskets, chambers and pistons it adds up to about 10.68 static compression and 8.1:1 dynamic compression. I was thinking when I use the juice i might throw a little 110 in the tank for good messure and retard the timing 6 degrees.

Good juice is allways a good move!
May you can even chose a cam with a smaller LSA in order to reduce dynamic compression.
Remember that in a well designed engine the volumetric efficiency can be higher than 100% at max torque RPM. This thing will rise a lot the dynamic compression!!!!!!

if you swap that ancient torker II for something more recent a good 450 on the motor is possible. Get an airgap or a vic jr

if you swap that ancient torker II for something more recent a good 450 on the motor is possible. Get an airgap or a vic jr

the combo was changed to have a performer eps with the center divider knocked down about a half inch.

For my opinion the best dual plane in the planet is the Performer RPM Air Gap!!
The Victor Jr. (that I have in my combo) is a bit better in the high end will let breath a big engine..... and with the right filter base will fit under your stock hood (at least in my '79).