Barry's Speed Shop

cascotty

Channel surfing "Wrecks to Riches" caught my attention, and to my surprise Barry White's Speed Shop is located in my little town of Corona, California. I had driven by it many many times not knowing what it was, since it is in the industrial area of town that I have used to give both of my kids driving lessons.

So last Saturday me and my son decided to visit the shop. It was a super experience. I recommend stopping by there if you are ever in the neighborhood. We were bit hesitant at first since no one was in the office, but we walked out into the shop and asked if we could walk around and they said sure. We just looked around for probably 30 minutes. Then we talked with Barry and Adam for another 1/2 an hour Both were down to earth and fun to talk to.

They seem pretty easy going, I'll see if they are open to groups.

We can chat about what works timing wise for those that are interested too.

Damn it all, every time I turn around you guys are doing something fun down there. :gurney:

If I drove down for every interesting thing that comes up, I'd spend half my life on highway 5.

Damn it all, every time I turn around you guys are doing something fun down there. :gurney:

If I drove down for every interesting thing that comes up, I'd spend half my life on highway 5.

At least YOU can get there.....:sos: