Looks like:
BigBird
KWPlot
Darrow
Easyasone2three (Sunday)
WBash
GeorgesWhite
:drink:
I would like to see a few more of the gang.

Well, since everyone coming has been to mi casa, let's meet here Sat morn at 7AM. We will gather up the Bash bros on the way out. IF, you have not been here, and are coming, PM me for addy and directions.:D

Hey Jeff, I've talked to a few Vette owners at a car show last weekend and told them about this trip and to look at this web site OR TO JUST MEET AT THE AMTRACK STATION. Probably won't show up anyway, but????

Hey Jeff, I've talked to a few Vette owners at a car show last weekend and told them about this trip and to look at this web site OR TO JUST MEET AT THE AMTRACK STATION. Probably won't show up anyway, but????

Then, we can meet at the AMtrak station. I suppose it's wiser anyhow,eh?

Keep your neighbors happier too. Bunch of loud cars at 7AM But I suppose they're used to it by now.

Keep your neighbors happier too. Bunch of loud cars at 7AM But I suppose they're used to it by now.

They arem, But Glen is right as usual.:sweat:

Okay,
This is it. Meet Sat, tomarrow, at 7AM at the Angel Stadium/Metrolink parking lot. Katella entrance. We leave at 7:30 sharp for Arrowhead/Big Bear.
Sat night, those of us staying for Sunday are staying at the Holiday Inn, 3020 W. Ramsey St, Banning, Ca.
Those joing us Sunday, meet us there in the parking lot at 8AM, Sunday morning. We will run up Idywild, desert to pines highway, and over to Anza for lunch. Then, we will decide the route home.
Come on down, and enjoy the last good weather of the touring season. BB

Okay,
This is it. Meet Sat, tomarrow, at 7AM at the Angel Stadium/Metrolink parking lot. Katella entrance. We leave at 7:30 sharp for Arrowhead/Big Bear.
Sat night, those of us staying for Sunday are staying at the Holiday Inn, 3020 W. Ramsey St, Banning, Ca.
Those joing us Sunday, meet us there in the parking lot at 8AM, Sunday morning. We will run up Idywild, desert to pines highway, and over to Anza for lunch. Then, we will decide the route home.
Come on down, and enjoy the last good weather of the touring season. BB

I've been to Big Bear - absolutely awesome scenery... good reason to drive slow (at or below speed limit)..LOL... lotsa stuff to see.... I wish I could make it to CA for my first Bird Run ...hopefully 2011..... make sure you take a bunch of photos :thumbs: