Bolt Circle

JE Caudle

Does anyone know what size of bolt circle the C-3s use?

Thanks in advance!

:hissyfit:

TT is of course, correct, but I have to laugh how topic like this comes up, juxtaposed with totally UNrelated happenings in my life....

a couple years ago I sold my Dodge 3/4 ton window 6 door van....work truck, to my stepson....it had '78 Newport 440 tow package diffy/tires/and police option rims on it from a old buddy's tow car....

which of course had the small diameter bolt pattern....so Dave goes to replace the front rotors, and the wheels don't fit...calls his mom she asks ME< and I just said '78 Newport Chrysler 440 tow package rotors....

so the last thing he did was go to bolt the friggin wheels on and find another BOLT pattern....he about had a COW.....

poor bastard, I told him when he bought it about all that shit, but NO, he had to learn the HARD way.....

I just got done reviewing his work this morning not 6 hours ago...

and here I clock on and find a thread about bolt patterns....

pardon me while I laugh my ASS off.....

mrvette,

Have you ever heard a new word that you never heard in your life. Then within days or hours you hear it again?

mrvette,

Have you ever heard a new word that you never heard in your life. Then within days or hours you hear it again?

67 years, not a doubt in my mind it has happened.....

but my mammory is not that good...

:bonkers::cry::beer:

I don't have a clue what I'm talking about BUT, I thought I read somewhere that the offset was special to the Corvettes and a junkyard steel Chevy wheel COULD NOT be used for a spare??

Is that bogus info or not?:gurney:

I don't have a clue what I'm talking about BUT, I thought I read somewhere that the offset was special to the Corvettes and a junkyard steel Chevy wheel COULD NOT be used for a spare??

Is that bogus info or not?:gurney:

Corvette Rally (C-3s) wheels fit just fine on Camaros.
I think someone has been fibbing...:club:

Maybe the problem with steel wheels starts with C-4s

yup.... bolt circle is 5 x 4.75"

many wheels don't fit because of the calipers - there's not much clearance even with the stock wheels, steel or aluminum.... has nothing to do with offset, it's the backside of the centerpiece (spokes) that may interfere with the calipers...