Can someone take my stick away from me??

Saudi's the one that got that one locked up. The nerve of that guy, asking if someone was owed money too!

I enjoy poly ticks and OT over there to get banned....

but I love the stick poking for the hell of it too.....

pardon ME while I laugh my ass off.....

:hunter:

Anyone want a BIG stick to poke? There's a thread over there in C4 where I can easily help get you banned in three posts or less.

Anyone want a BIG stick to poke? There's a thread over there in C4 where I can easily help get you banned in three posts or less.

Gimme a link man, I seldom go there, even though my car is a C3.5......

:eek::smash:

I don't know if you can handle it. It don't even go there anymore and one of the guys involved in this circle jerk sent me the link, as if to rub it in my face.

You will have to disrupt a circle jerk with a supporting vendor over there, don't know if you're up to it...

All you need to say is the results were as to be expected, nothing special or out of the ordinary, that should set them off.

Let me know if you're man enough for the link! You can't tread here lightly....it will take commitment.

I don't know if you can handle it. It don't even go there anymore and one of the guys involved in this circle jerk sent me the link, as if to rub it in my face.

You will have to disrupt a circle jerk with a supporting vendor over there, don't know if you're up to it...

All you need to say is the results were as to be expected, nothing special or out of the ordinary, that should set them off.

Let me know if you're man enough for the link! You can't tread here lightly....it will take commitment.

Gimme the damn LINK already, jeez....

:hissyfit::hissyfit::(:friends: