Corvette wiring diagrams online

Those diagrams are ok and will do in a pinch but there are much better ones available.

Dr Rebuild sells some nice wiring diagrams, in color, and they have photos of the connectors. I have two sets; one for the 68 and one for the 70.

SaudiVette, just do the airplane wiring thing, get out a sack of different color hi-lighters and get busy.:club:

That guy is a jean yis. :D

He knows Corvettes so well because he has dissected them like a prime rib at outback, baked potatoe & bloomin onion at Outback. And too many at that.

If I don't loose weight I'm going to be embarrassed at Sebring when all I'll have on is shorts and a tshirt. I'm out of breath thinking about it.

That guy is a jean yis. :D

He knows Corvettes so well because he has dissected them like a prime rib at outback, baked potatoe & bloomin onion at Outback. And too many at that.

If I don't loose weight I'm going to be embarrassed at Sebring when all I'll have on is shorts and a tshirt. I'm out of breath thinking about it.

Ha! If you're talking about me Geoff, then you got it wrong mate - I don't know sheeit about these damn plastic cars :lol:

When do you think you'll have one of these colour wiring diagrams for an 82?

Truthfully, they will not be done until 78, then 79, then 80, then 81 and then finally 82 will be done. Doing them in order of natural progression is the only way they can easily be done, and they are not easy to do.

Honestly, I would not wait for these 1982 if you are in a real bind. These take a long time to assemble, and must be done from real wiring harnesses - I know that all the old published GM stuff is pre production and never updated. The GM schematic are close, but that closeness is BS when trying to troubleshoot or figure what's missing.

Truthfully, they will not be done until 78, then 79, then 80, then 81 and then finally 82 will be done. Doing them in order of natural progression is the only way they can easily be done, and they are not easy to do.

Honestly, I would not wait for these 1982 if you are in a real bind. These take a long time to assemble, and must be done from real wiring harnesses - I know that all the old published GM stuff is pre production and never updated. The GM schematic are close, but that closeness is BS when trying to troubleshoot or figure what's missing.

I know whereof you speak, first hand, and have found errors in GM's wiring diagrams for my '72....at first I didn't believe it was a error, I assumed I made the error, went over it some times, marking each corner with a red dot, and proved my point....:amazed:

and having a short term job as a engineering tech aide clued me in on what happens even in microcosm, small company....I can just imagine what went on in GM during that time frame...:amazed:

Oh well, I'll get one from you one day. I'll be tearing into my interior soon and I'm replacing the dash harness entirely, so hopefully I won't run into too many problems. I have the GM diagrams and a laminated one from Lectric Limited and you guys though, so I should be ok :thumbs: