Creativity Desperately Needed

It's a small world. I used to own a direct mail franchise! Yes, times are changing. We are in the electronic age.
I may give some of your suggestions a try. When you do the google ad words, are you getting qualified hits or a bunch of tire kickers?

The google places and merchant circle are a pain in the ass... mostly because I was getting calls before I did all of that saying "claim your free google listing" or "update your google listing". Now that I have those, I still get these calls and dont know if its a scam... I hang up regardless. :rolleyes: It does get your name all over google though so I think its worth it for all the spam calls. I cannot say for sure that all of the hits I get are legit. But I do get a lot of calls where people say "oh Im on your website now blah blah blah..." or "I googled you and you were the only guy that showed up for X service" And most of all, I have ALOT business right now, where this month and january were shit last year. Lots of vette mods to show for it too! :crylol:

Yes, you definately want to do a Google Adwords campaign. BUT, when you get a call, answer the phone! People need to find a place to fix their car now and they will call the next guy in line instead of waiting for someone to call back. Also Google Ads will let you specify your location and a radius so that your ads are not shown to people who live Australia.

That is what I like about the adwords... I have a 15 mile radius that Im supposedly limited to. I say supposedly because I got a call from a guy in Minnesota looking to have his windows tinted... He googled window tint and we came up :confused: That was the only instance so far though.
I think it is a pretty good system and its very easy to adjust your budget based on the data they give you on clicks, views, etc...