Dart Pricing

CNC BLOCKS

I was just informed that Dart will be having a price increase of 3% and on the SHP blocks the increase is 8% and on the SHP heads there will be a 15% increase these increases will take affect January 01/2014.

Get with your Dart dealer to save money before the prices go up.

Also the SHP block and SHP PRO block they will be available with 400 mains in the near future.

Just to put this in perspective: I was looking at a new engine case for my aircooled VW (clearanced for a stroker crank) ..... That's $1000 ..... :suicide:

Guess it's not all that bad building a Chevy SB...... :lol:

Is the VW case bigger or just have some grinding done inside? Cheat a little and get a 6 cylinder Lycoming case..

Is the VW case bigger or just have some grinding done inside? Cheat a little and get a 6 cylinder Lycoming case..

Nah, that's a new case, stroker clearanced and machined to accept the bigger cylinders..... And modified for "full flow"....

The 6cyl is kinda "cheating" :lol:

Didn't they pull that same chit last year? That's why bit the bullet and bought my block this time last year

The last price increase was 2 years ago, Callies went up on their prices in December along with a lot of other companies.

Gotta suck up that 5 extra trillion bux somehow.....watch inflation rip NOW.....:suicide: