Detroit is a nice place

Yeah, the reporter is a pussy. Xander and I took the wrong exit from LAX to Birds shack. Took us through a real fucked up neighborhood...turned out to be compton.

about what I saw some 25 years ago....but nothing new, NYC, Chicago, Cleveland, most other cities are like that.....maybe not a wide spread and depressed but pretty close.....

hell, we got areas of Jax Florida that look about the same....

I hate to say it but I agree with Gene this is what most inner city's look like and have looked like for a very long time.

about what I saw some 25 years ago....but nothing new, NYC, Chicago, Cleveland, most other cities are like that.....maybe not a wide spread and depressed but pretty close.....

hell, we got areas of Jax Florida that look about the same....

I hate to say it but I agree with Gene this is what most inner city's look like and have looked like for a very long time.

I know that appearance is caused by drugs, and enabled stupid behavior patterns, it would be VERY interesting to see what the correlation between .gov welfare spending of all types, from AFDC to food stamps, to rent subsidies, to what EVER, and the amount of cash money going to countries like Mexico for illicit drugs....:eek::smash:

there is NO way in hell to ever recover the housing stock in joints like above....the only place I have seen that happen, and it is tenuous at best is Georgetown in NW Wash Dc....happened in the 50-60's....I dunno about today though....

:smash::eek:

Hey, give him credit. I wouldn't go in there. Of course, he probably didn't know how bad it was at first. I probably would have done it too, until I found out.