Diff Crossmember

COLE SWEAT

Is there a company that makes a diff crossmember that raises the diff 1"
I have heard of this but cannot find anyplace to buy it. Also is there someplace to buy a caliper mounting plate to relocate the front calipers to the rear of the hub? 69 bb coupe

I have heard of this but cannot find anyplace to buy it. Also is there someplace to buy a caliper mounting plate to relocate the front calipers to the rear of the hub? 69 bb coupe

Most guys just cut and modify/weld the center of the stock crossmember to raise the attachment point.
Also, IIRC Ridetech has a custom rear crossmember for their suspension parts. (Don't know if the differential height is raised.) I'm under the impression that they don't sell that part separately, but you could always call and ask about it.

Never tried to relocate the calipers on the stock suspension, but it looks like the bracket should be reasonably easy to fabricate in your garage.

going racing?