Drivers be warned!

Wow.....Just Wow....

Do you think the 'owner' will keep making the lease payments on it?

At least the guys in the Fire Dept cared enough to follow them!

Been there a lot of times, He was on 94 -90 you dont want to break down there LOL

they dont care what car breaks down, they will get it out of there anyway they can.

The driver will be glad with this video. I can imaging the conversation when he comes to collect the car, "no sir, this damage was on the car when we picked it up".

I wonder is this is a felony "purposely damaging OPP"

Have you seen the last bid, you can see the vette hanging on with one wheel! :amazed:

The corvette had slammed into the wall breaking the spokes of at least one wheel, the car was already damaged. You see the tow driver rolling the broken wheel to the truck in the beginning. They needed a flatbed.

did you notice IDOT (Illinois dept of transportation) on the hydraulic ram? I think they forgot an "I", it should be spelled Idiot

They do as they want in Daily's kingdom and I am sure they are not responsible for any damage caused! That is why I avoid the place like the plague.

They do as they want in Daily's kingdom and I am sure they are not responsible for any damage caused! That is why I avoid the place like the plague.

The way the Chicago mob pisses on the public for so many decades, I am amazed Daley is alive...I would think they step on the rong guy and he goes sniper on his ass.....Daley LIVES somewhere, you know....

:flash:

If the dumb fuck didn't hit the barrier in the first place it wouldn't have ever happened.

The way the Chicago mob pisses on the public for so many decades, I am amazed Daley is alive...I would think they step on the rong guy and he goes sniper on his ass.....Daley LIVES somewhere, you know....

:flash:

Maybe that has something to do with why he is so anti-gun yet is always surrounded by armed guards???