F/S 1982 Corvette Collector Edition $6300

DWncchs

I bought this car with a project in mind last Dec. The previous owner advertised it as new engine , new transmission , new brake system ,new tires , new fuel system , new Flow Master dual exhaust. Previous owner said the original engine was rebuilt around 300 miles ago, it runs good. Most everything works on the car , power antenna mast is broken ,1 wheel center is missing,rear hatchback cylinders need replaced.
Most of the body appears untouched except the LF fender area , previous owner tried his hand at painting. The birdcage around the windshield appears rust free. I removed the kick pads and that area of the birdcage is also rust free. The frame on the car also is rust free. Seats need recovered. Door panels will clean up and I believe the carpet will also.
Odometer shows 83482. I have the CE horn button. Radio is a cassette CB, front speakers only.For the person wanting a CE to restore this should be a good car to start with. A few of the pics are from last year before I washed the car.
I will give a 15 day money back guarantee with the car so you have time to check it out at home. $6300 obo
CAR IS SOLD
CE82001.jpg
CE82004.jpg
CE82007.jpg

Last edited:
I dreaming or is that a STEAL?? anyone??

6300 bux gets a rusted out POS these daze....

:shocking: good luck man, surely you will get your price, even these daze....

I dreaming or is that a STEAL?? anyone??

6300 bux gets a rusted out POS these daze....

:shocking: good luck man, surely you will get your price, even these daze....

I think its a good deal for a car that has potential. The Collectors took off years ago and now they are flat but they are an 82 and many of the 82 Collectors have rusty birdcages and rusty frames. Collectors will come back.