Good deal? Or not?

Looks like it's not for sale anymore. Seems like a reasonable price to me as long as the car is solid.

It looks good to me. I wish I'd seen something like that before I got mine so I say its a good price for what it is. It doesn't look like it needs too much work to get it perfect. The only con I see is that the owner doesn't look like he wants to sell.

It's still for sale. I have talked to to the guy several times. Ready to bite but just wanted some other opinions:thumbs: Thanks

If your looking for a 68 and the frame is straight and solid, and the pics are representative,and all the new stuff comes with it. 9K is more than fair. You can always swap the engine and trans. Like I said, my main concern would be the condition of the frame.....straight, rotted...those kinds of things....

Have been looking for a chrome bumper project for over a year, since I sold the 71. With the economy the way it is, has become more and more of a buyers market. Figure now is the time to buy, if ever...:thumbs:

My neighbor here in Vegas has a very similar car for a similar price. I had to look twice to ensure it wasn't the same car. I think his is a big block.

Want me to get some more details?

Steve

My neighbor here in Vegas has a very similar car for a similar price. I had to look twice to ensure it wasn't the same car. I think his is a big block.

Want me to get some more details?

Steve
Big block for a similar price??? Hell yes!

i just saw the pictures....good job i think that will be a fun project.....keep us posted on the progress, that other guys arrogrance also rubs me the wrong way too.....

so far no.

maybe he has a job too:) I've been bartering with this guy on the red 68 for about a month now. Over the last year and 1/2 he listed it for $17,000 then later at $14,000, then even later at $12,500, then again down to his final $9,000 asking price. Should be a fun runner

Last edited: