Got any spare underwear?

Saw that earlier today...nothing like waiting until the very last second to bail. Glad he made it out ok. Just minor injuries. Ejected only 100 ft above ground and landed next to the crash.

:shocking::shocking::hissyfit:

Yeh, that one's been around this week, muvvaducker....

I hear it took a couple daze to do his laundry....

:eek::ill:

Saw that earlier today...nothing like waiting until the very last second to bail. Glad he made it out ok. Just minor injuries. Ejected only 100 ft above ground and landed next to the crash.

I think ejecting is the only thing he did right. Not sure what went wrong but it looks like he just messed up and put it in a flat spin. You're right about the underwear though. I doubt it's ever fun to eject, but that close to the ground? :shocking::shocking::shocking:

the f-14 fly past a ship going supersonic an exploding was far better. Oh thats gotta be a brutal ejection!

I think ejecting is the only thing he did right. Not sure what went wrong but it looks like he just messed up and put it in a flat spin. You're right about the underwear though. I doubt it's ever fun to eject, but that close to the ground? :shocking::shocking::shocking:

Yea, looked like it stalled. Has plenty of power available to recover...probably mechanical failure of some sort.

In the Paris air show a few years back, a Russian pilot had the same type of ejection too. Basically, the chute canopy billows to full inflation just seconds before the pilots feet hit the ground.