Heart found for Hammerhead!!

Showme

Ok,I found a donnor and now I have three months to get it thumpin!Hammerheads gonna go with a 6.0 Ls engine.I need to tear into it and turbo proof it and install the new cam ect,.SOOOOoooo? How much beer is this one gonna take!:beer::idea:
I'm just glad to be able to work on it again!

6.0 LS ?? Is that a stroked 5.3 truck engine with a iron block or a aluminum block LS2 ???

well... I guess with a turbo it doesn't really matter..... sounds like a fun project :1st:

you might want to have a look at Gary's 12 bolt diffy :idea:

Sorry for being vague.This one is a iron block(truck)LQ4 6.0.
It's a great motor for what I want to do.I will make a few changes to it.I have the cam for it,but that's all so far.:cool:
(I still have a big want list to fill too!)

Last edited:
6.0 LS ?? Is that a stroked 5.3 truck engine with a iron block or a aluminum block LS2 ???

sounds like a fun project :1st:

you might want to have a look at Gary's 12 bolt diffy :idea:

Yeah,I doubt that this 36 will take the abuse.That's gonna have to wait till this project is done.I'm not that hard on it anyway's,but I'm gonna need to address that soon!

You better get to cracken on it Randy,spring will be here soon :quote:
glad you finally found a new motor for your car.

They dyno'd a truck 6.0 with a few bolt ons in SuperChevy or Chevy High performance..... good results :D

If you add a turbo (or were you joking about turbo proofing it ?)..... well, with a turbo you better bulletproof everything from clutch to exhaust tip.... :bounce:

Glad to hear you are going to get that monster back up and running. Spring will be here soon so get to work, we need to go cruising.

They dyno'd a truck 6.0 with a few bolt ons in SuperChevy or Chevy High performance..... good results :D

If you add a turbo (or were you joking about turbo proofing it ?)..... well, with a turbo you better bulletproof everything from clutch to exhaust tip.... :bounce:

Not only is he adding a turbo,but Twin Turbos,thats what did in the last motor,so when all else fails,go BIGGER :lol:

I'm ready for cruisin ,I just wish that the vette was!
I think that even with low boost,I'll have more power than I can use on the street.The old vette don't weigh much anymore! Besides I just got to keep Kevin in my sites!(so I don't get lost!);)

I think that even with low boost,I'll have more power than I can use on the street.The old vette don't weigh much anymore! Besides I just got to keep Kevin in my sites!(so I don't get lost!);)

I don't think keeping me in sight is going to be a problem with that set up randy,i might need to find some HP to keep up with you now :cry:

I don't think keeping me in sight is going to be a problem with that set up randy,i might need to find some HP to keep up with you now :cry:

Well if your following me,we are both lost!!!;)

Lost is good,i have spent most of my life lost,but somebody keeps telling me where to go :cussing: