Here i go again

Kevin,

The car looks great. Now the fun part. Put everything back together without scratching anything!

I think i might just put a small scratch in it and get over with :lol:
hopefully i can get it back together without causing any damage,if i do, i put enough clear on it that i can buff it out

Looks real nice! Can't wait to see it in the sun after the final sand and polish

Here are some outside pics,sorry it took me so long,but i had other things to get done first,and besides that i slept in late :zzz:

3849949f00aeda2.jpg
3849949f0610e5f.jpg
3849949f0f60c1d.jpg
3849949f18aa056.jpg
3849949f2454989.jpg

Looks great….now imagine how it would look if you bought my TTII's

Not bad for a rookie....LOL.... seriously: that looks awesome. Doesn't look like it needs wetsanding..... maybe 2000 grit, not 1500....

Not bad for a rookie....LOL.... seriously: that looks awesome. Doesn't look like it needs wetsanding..... maybe 2000 grit, not 1500....

Thank you Karsten,i think all i need to use is 2000 grit when i wet sand it,there is very little orange peel :bounce:

I am impressed. You really painted this in that tiny garage all by yourself ?

You bet i did :twitch: i could of used a little more room but it worked out pretty good.

Wayne,i did not replace the ft bumper only the rear bumper and its fiber glass,i would of liked to of replaced the ft bumper,but cash was running low and the ft was still in great shape,maybe i will replace it a later date :smash:

you should have done it while you were there, mine should be done by tonight..

LOOKS SICK THO! nice job!...
as for me... one day.....:quote:

There's several other thing i would like to of done,but it was not financially possible at this time,maybe next winter.

Kevin..... you're a pretty dang good painter!!!

Looks great!

And...........you probably saved 6-GRAND by doing it yourself........;););)

Kevin..... you're a pretty dang good painter!!!

Looks great!

And...........you probably saved 6-GRAND by doing it yourself........;););)

I just got lucky,trust me i sweating it out pretty bad while i was shooting the paint and the clear,when i woke up today the first thing i did was go look in the garage to make sure the paint was still on the car :sweat:

with all the work i put into it has to be at least a 6 grand savings,that's why i did it myself,don't have 6grand to spare.
I have to start saving up for my next project now,which should be here next month :bounce:

What a feeling of satisfation when a job turns out like that. I like doing body work and painting - when the results turn out nice......