Here's a good idea for people that don't like cold cars

BET some repair costs were super high for his heater, and so this is as much a protest as a practical fix.....

pretty funny, and note the haircut on that guy.....wear his hair more normal and get a better paying job, not flipping burgers, then not so concerned with car heat???

:nuts:

Pretty cool...... wonder what he does for a living.... pizza delivery ??? Could easily convert that fireplace to a wood fired oven :nuts::nuts::nuts:

Kinda reminds me of the guy who put hot charcoals under his motor to get a warm start. Other than the fire that resulted, what could possibly go wrong?

Kinda reminds me of the guy who put hot charcoals under his motor to get a warm start. Other than the fire that resulted, what could possibly go wrong?

GOD, and I KNOW full well none of you will believe this shit....age 23 for me, driving my full race clearanced 61 Poncho 389 and so a winter storm cam through, and the car would not crank over, PERIOD, me running heavy oil in the crank.....

SO, I put a fire under the oil pan, I shit you not....lit it gasoline and wood, and so finally heated it enough to start the car....

needless to say that ZERO degree day with wind howling is burnt into my memory but GOOD.....EFF that shit, sez the FLORIDA retarred guy....

:surrender:

My mother told me about cold winter days in Idaho when her brothers would jack up the rear end of the Model T, build a fire under the engine and fill the drained radiator with wood stove warmed water to get it warm enough to crank to start (they let her run the throttle & spark), and then run it with the wheels up until the fluids got warm enough to operate the gearbox & clutch......... And then they'd all pile in with blankets and lap robes and mufflers wrapped around their faces and off to town!

Last edited:
A family of travellers parked their home (old schoolbus) a couple of block from here for more than a year.
They had a similar heating setup.

"Here's a good idea for people that don't like cold cars""?

My mafia buddy uses a remote starter.

Will it pass emissions?

Ralphy

Last edited:

Will it pass emissions?

Ralphy

Best I can claim is I shook hands with a 'made man' once, and I gotta say he stood by us good, so good on him.....but in FACT it was a rumor, not a confirmed fact, and I know enuff to not ASK.....

:harhar::quote::surrender:

Will it pass emissions?

Ralphy

Best I can claim is I shook hands with a 'made man' once, and I gotta say he stood by us good, so good on him.....but in FACT it was a rumor, not a confirmed fact, and I know enuff to not ASK.....

:harhar::quote::surrender:

No problem as long as you don't have a horse............:crutches: