Hey Guys!

Jughead

I haven't been around in a while, thought I'd check in.

What's going on? Dep still around? Is TT a billionaire now that he has a successful forum?

I haven't been around in a while, thought I'd check in.

What's going on? Dep still around? Is TT a billionaire now that he has a successful forum?

Wassay, hillbillie....Dep unheard from for some time now, shame because he would be most welcome over on thevettebarn.com site, where all the renegades ran off, the OT section.....

TT will never be a billionaire paying 150 bux for 50 bux worth of bolts.....

:lol::lol:

Hey jughead. Long time no see. Dep sends me an email occasionally, and shows up here once in a blue moon.
TT will only be a billionare when he finally sells his collection.:lol:

Yeah, I'm still alive and kicking...barely. Just suffered a bad case of kidney stones and I'm still in recovery mode. :gurney:
Haven't done anything on my Vette except occasionally air up the tires. Rear tires dry rotted and are shot. Wish I could sell it but no market for a transmissionless/engineless Vette.:(

Thanks Smokin. I did an oil change on the wife's car today so I must be getting better:smash:. Oh yeah...Hi Jughead!! :thumbs:

Yeah, I'm still alive and kicking...barely. Just suffered a bad case of kidney stones and I'm still in recovery mode. :gurney:
Haven't done anything on my Vette except occasionally air up the tires. Rear tires dry rotted and are shot. Wish I could sell it but no market for a transmissionless/engineless Vette.:(

Aww shit man, stones, eh?? them muvva fockers are painful, had a attack some 40 years ago helping me and first ex wife move into our first apt.....that's what the doc's said anyway....about killed me, thought I busted a gut open... so you seriously got my empathy and support? well, call your wife or support group...I not going there man....:eek::twitch:
I manage a few band aids on the vehicles but they getting smaller and smaller, for sure, hope they built better than I am....:suicide:

Like Adm. Roy White said decades ago, 'You all hang together or most assuredly you WILL hang separately'.....

Take care guys....

:thumbs:

Jug, I was wondering what happened to you. As I recall, you were going through a divorce (last I heard)?

Hay Len....good to see your still around....As for Dep, some how I knew he was stoned...........:hunter:

Jughead...hows that vette doing these days?

Dep, hope you have a speedy recovery!

I haven't started or touched the vette in 2 years. Last time I remember taking it out I got stranded in a Walmart parking lot (yeah I parked waaay far away from anybody.) and got stranded by the starter heat sink that everyone says doesn't exist.
lol.gif
Oh yeah, that Z-man guy was going to get me some pics of his Ford solenoid conversion. I thought about selling it but 1. The market is real soft right now and 2. my daughters keep telling me to keep it.

I still have a 4.11 posi rear I wanted to put in and rebuild the rear suspension. Still haven't figured out how to get the windshield wipers working properly.
lol.gif
I was thinking about swapping out the M-22 and putting the M-21 back in.

Lot's of things going on to keep me busy. Both daughters graduating from college, one in 2011 and one in 2012, one daughter will be getting married in November and is now looking for a house.
willy_nilly.gif

Glad to see you guys are still around.

Wish I could sell it but no market for a transmissionless/engineless Vette.:(

What are you doing with your time.? Why sell the vette? You can keep it and dream of glory even though you never touch it.

It is costing me storage fees. Plus sitting in a dusty Vette with two flat tires, no brakes, no transmission, no engine, and a semi-gutted interior and dreaming about glory I never achieved with it doesn't sound very promising. Right now I'd like to sell it and buy a C5 like the other one I had and drive it around before I croak. ;)

Hey Jughead, if I remember correctly you were mentioning elsewhere that you were addressing some issues. How's that going? Wishing you the best.

Hey Jughead, if I remember correctly you were mentioning elsewhere that you were addressing some issues. How's that going? Wishing you the best.

Yeah, I fell off the wagon in 2007 culminating early last year. Back on since then and getting back to normal.

One of many demons I feel fortunate not to have. I feel sympathy for those of you who do, though. Glad to hear you're doing better.
:beer: (<---rootbeer)