Hi from down here

Pacha

Hi,

This site is great, the info you have put here is awesome. :thumbs:
I don't know why it took me so long to find this place:confused2:

Right now I have my vette in like, 20 boxes and 2 dollies. one for the chassis and the other for the body.

I don't have much to offer to the site, but will put an excel file that I made to compare gearboxes and diff. It gives RPM, Speed, RPM Drop, and other data.

Take care

Pacha

Welcome aboard. Sorry about the boxes. I suppose it was easier to ship that way.:huh:

Welcome to the motley crew of the Flying Dutchmen....

I used to know a family from Brazil....many years ago.....Wilson Riberio and Daveria, his wife.....attache' from the embassy in Wash Dc....been about 25 years now....Daveria baby sat my daughter, never a better granny type ever on the earth....best ever....great folks...Never ever knew anything much about them, very modest....then I got a hint on the departure party when they were leaving for Lisbon, Portugal...top of the diplomatic posts for them....

:friends::friends:

Welcome aboard. Sorry about the boxes. I suppose it was easier to ship that way.:huh:

Well, it was on one piece and runnig when I bought it.
Then I started to "while I am doing this I can also......." and ended up with a full frame off resto.

At least my frame is gusseted, al welded up and with no cracks (found several on the front crossmember).

Mrvette, yes bazilian people are very joyfull, and girls are very pritty ..... but that belongs to another thread

Take care,

Pacha

Welcome, my C3 belongs in a couple of boxes but for now I'm still driving it..:eek: