Hi Yall!

CompYellow95

Hello everyone. I'm about to leave the stock world far behind. I plan to take my mild mannered base 95 coupe and turn it in to a twisty killer! I found this site in a post on another forum, looks like yall are my kind of people. I hope to get help and maybe give some along the way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2-5gtfsx6I

This is the roads I get to drive everyday.

I look forward to being part of the community!

Awesome roads !!!! where's that? Around Ashville ??? one day I have to take my 79 thru twisty roads like those .... :D

welcome to VetteMod......

I was asking because your location says NC, I did also notice on the Youtube vid it says Blairsville - that's where SPI is ... you can enjoy twisty roads there AND pickup some great paint products :D

I was asking because your location says NC, I did also notice on the Youtube vid it says Blairsville - that's where SPI is ... you can enjoy twisty roads there AND pickup some great paint products :D

I live just over the NC line in Murphy, SPI make us go through a dealer also, but we have one in town and no shipping. I know, makes no sense to me either. LOL

I'm lucky there's no SPI dealer here so I just call them and they ship the paint to my door at no charge .... :clap::clap:

Welcome to the motley crew.....

been through a few of them Carolina roads.....:lol: the best is the Garden state pkwy and Skyline Drive....in fall color season....

but just going over the mountains can be interesting also....:lol: