Holley I/O plug?

Are there any numbers on the shell? I have a Delphi connector catalog, might be able to find it.

That's it, however you need the body, the pins and the little seals for on the wires (they crimp under the pins with 2 small lips on the pin folding over)

That's it, however you need the body, the pins and the little seals for on the wires (they crimp under the pins with 2 small lips on the pin folding over)

IF you have the special tool to crimp every damn pin these idiots come up with, to me, it's just easier and much cheaper/QUICKER to cut/splice/solder the wires, and get over it.....like on my spal fans, one lead to the frame, unsolder the power to the fans right there on the relay, relay unbolts from top of fan support, flops over the top of the alternator, outta the way in an instant.....:flash:

Cut and splice is probably the route, as I have to splice the the signal side for the fan relay anyway.

Cut and splice is probably the route, as I have to splice the the signal side for the fan relay anyway.

:goodnight: All the decades I been messing with cars, and electronics, I have my old WELLER soldering station about 800f on the tip, If memory serves, and so a huge box of automotive wiring from various cars, including my '72 vette, must have torn out 5 miles of wiring when I redid the harness some 11 years ago....but of course in '95 when putting the injection on it, I added 5 miles of wiring.....:harhar::cry:

I used the weather pack connectors on my harness. If I ever need to pull the engine, it's easier to unhook a few plugs rather than disconnect every wire attached to an efi motor. If the connection is part of the cars harness, just solder it.
Btw if you need a crimper for the weather pack/molex type connectors, Gateway Electronics has them, or you can borrow mine.
DSCN0166.jpg

IF you have the special tool to crimp every damn pin these idiots come up with, to me, it's just easier and much cheaper/QUICKER to cut/splice/solder the wires, and get over it.....like on my spal fans, one lead to the frame, unsolder the power to the fans right there on the relay, relay unbolts from top of fan support, flops over the top of the alternator, outta the way in an instant.....:flash:

I have the tool, I do a lot of wiring with weather and metripack connectors. I refuse to use any other kind of connector, they are the only ones that have ever given me reliable service. I refuse top run non sealed connectors altogether. For some time I used ripaults brand stuff, French junk..nothing but issues

Picked up the connector at the junk yard along with a couple of other things in needed for the mods.