Home remedy for GOP voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was funny!

Problem Dean is that this country is a mess.

I can't wait for this election to be over. I am in one of those supposed battleground states............all the fucking negativism, mudslinging and strait out fabrication is really getting annoying.

My brother is a foreman for a company that pours concrete mainly for large projects in the Chicago area. He has worked on and off for the last 4 years..right now he works maybe 3 days a week if he is lucky. 4 years ago he blamed the republicans for his problems, now he says he doesn't know who to vote for...he is a union type guy and a staunch democrat(being from Chicago!). He is having a hard time reconciling his personal situation with his beliefs.

Plain and simple....all he wants is to work 40 to 60 hours a week and support his family.

That was funny!

I can't wait for this election to be over. I am in one of those supposed battleground states............all the fucking negativism, mudslinging and strait out fabrication is really getting annoying.

My brother is a foreman for a company that pours concrete mainly for large projects in the Chicago area. He has worked on and off for the last 4 years..right now he works maybe 3 days a week if he is lucky. 4 years ago he blamed the republicans for his problems, now he says he doesn't know who to vote for...he is a union type guy and a staunch democrat(being from Chicago!). He is having a hard time reconciling his personal situation with his beliefs.

Plain and simple....all he wants is to work 40 to 60 hours a week and support his family.

Your brother and I think alike. Too bad the old crystal ball is not working anymore.

I don't see Romney as a Bright Star of the political world but I've SEEN what the empty suit has to offer. Do I want four more years from a guy who Peaked at ACORN? I think not.

And before some liberal tosses out the "racist" FBomb, I wanted Herman Cain!:1st:

I don't see Romney as a Bright Star of the political world but I've SEEN what the empty suit has to offer. Do I want four more years from a guy who Peaked at ACORN? I think not.

And before some liberal tosses out the "racist" FBomb, I wanted Herman Cain!:1st:

:shocking:Me too.....:beer: But at least he is taking over from Neil Boortz....

they ran him off with Saul Alinsky tactics 101.....

:crap:

That was funny!

Your brother and I think alike. Too bad the old crystal ball is not working anymore.

My buddy's in the Boilermakers union welders....they not voting Nobam, we already know that....Johnny got laid off and going to be nip/tuck if the union can find another site without him hitting the road, he has done it, but got his g/f with him now, which we all rag his ass for him and his house is now 'Chick A Fied'....:1st: methinks they will all vote Romney.....even one of the black fellows was mouthing off about nobam and how shitty he was....and he aint a lone wolf among blacks either....

[My buddy's in the Boilermakers union welders....they not voting Nobam, ....

He thinks Romney is a union lover? Not smart.

HE thinks Romney is better than NObam for NOT destroying the economy.....

IE, add 2+2 and cum up with 4 and not 5 TRILLION of monetized debt we can't pay for without some kind of MIRACLE....

which gets down to my position, repudiate the debt, grab the gold bullion on our shores, use it to back new currency...wipe out ALL debts to/from anyone in the process.....

It will upset a LOT of apple carts, but not the VAST majority of the country, the one to loooooose are maybe the top .01% maybe even .001%, hard to judge.....

I'M talking the owners of major financial institutions.....

Mellon, Rockefeller, Pew, Ford, Rothschild, maybe another 2 dozen names I can't even remember up real quick.....DUPONT of course....

you see the problem with GM/Mopar was they had to particular FAMILY with billions to back the company up, GM to broken up from Duponts and the Christiana Securities back 50 years ago, I can't remember any particular family owning tons/major interest in Chrysler , FORDS are a odd lot, they maybe not the best CEO's but they can add 2+2 and make money at it, so they hire a CEO and when the shit hits the fan, they kick in BUX.....

gotta respect that tough attitude....

:clobbered::club:

which gets down to my position, repudiate the debt, grab the gold bullion on our shores, use it to back new currency...wipe out ALL debts to/from anyone in the process.....

It will upset a LOT of apple carts, but not the VAST majority of the country, the one to loooooose are maybe the top .01% maybe even .001%, hard to judge.....

I'M talking the owners of major financial institutions.....

Mellon, Rockefeller, Pew, Ford, Rothschild, maybe another 2 dozen names I can't even remember up real quick.....DUPONT of course....

you see the problem with GM/Mopar was they had to particular FAMILY with billions to back the company up, GM to broken up from Duponts and the Christiana Securities back 50 years ago, I can't remember any particular family owning tons/major interest in Chrysler , FORDS are a odd lot, they maybe not the best CEO's but they can add 2+2 and make money at it, so they hire a CEO and when the shit hits the fan, they kick in BUX.....

gotta respect that tough attitude....

:clobbered::club:

Jamb that on the GOP ticket and see if it flies.:rolleyes:

Naw, Not this time. Have you looked over at PR&C on corvette forum? It's damn near a KKK blog. Those guys just don't want someone of that color telling them what to do. The more of that crap i see the more i want him to get reelected.

Yea, us Republicans are all total raceists. :bullshit:
Why, whenever the Dem's can't compete on the facts do they have to bring it down to race?
Anybody with a brain knows which party wants to keep the black man down in order to keep their votes.

I was recently reading the the national dept and personal credit has been increasing heavily over the last 30 years. Then I read that the GOP has been in power for most of those years.:shocking:

As far as I can see the USA is Fucked no matter who is elected..............Big business and big banks will still control there guys in congress and the WH.

Last edited:
Naw, Not this time. Have you looked over at PR&C on corvette forum? It's damn near a KKK blog. Those guys just don't want someone of that color telling them what to do. The more of that crap i see the more i want him to get reelected.

Yea, us Republicans are all total raceists. :bullshit:
Why, whenever the Dem's can't compete on the facts do they have to bring it down to race?
Anybody with a brain knows which party wants to keep the black man down in order to keep their votes.

AND I saw it coming with the JFK election in '60.....and when Johnson won in '64, I knew the country was headed for troubles larger than us....

anybody with 1/2 a brain did, :cussing:

I was recently reading the the national dept and personal credit has been increasing heavily over the last 30 years. Then I read that the GOP has been in power for most of those years.:shocking:

As far as I can see the USA is Fucked no matter who is elected..............Big business and big banks will still control there guys in congress and the WH.

Bingo.

Bingo.

No, No, No. There IS still hope for us.
We just need to get back to the basics that made us great in the first place.
We can start by getting rid of leaders whose pastors scream in their sermons "GOD DAMM THE USA".

I was recently reading the the national dept and personal credit has been increasing heavily over the last 30 years. Then I read that the GOP has been in power for most of those years.:shocking:.

The current pres has increased our debt more in the last 3 1/2yrs then all the rest of the administrations combined.
Are we any the better for it?
How are our kids going to pay for it?

I was recently reading the the national dept and personal credit has been increasing heavily over the last 30 years. Then I read that the GOP has been in power for most of those years.:shocking:.

The current pres has increased our debt more in the last 3 1/2yrs then all the rest of the administrations combined.
Are we any the better for it?
How are our kids going to pay for it?

They not going to be able to, that damn simple....:club::crutches:

Bingo.

No, No, No. There IS still hope for us.
We just need to get back to the basics that made us great in the first place.
We can start by getting rid of leaders whose pastors scream in their sermons "GOD DAMM THE USA".

Neither party/candidate has presented any solution. Know why? They just don't fuggin know how.

Status
Not open for further replies.