I'm at banned camp again

BigBlockTank

Tucson, AZ Not heaven, but it's a toll free call f
Here is the email that GDainia sent me just awhile ago, and my response at the top.

:
:Thank you Mr. Know it all. You are just a moderator on a third rate forum. VetteMod is a much better forum. We laugh about you and other mods at your forum. This will get posted in VetteMod for sure.

-----Original Message-----
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 17:10:52
To: <[email protected]>
Subject:

This is a message from GDaina at Corvette Forum ( http://forums.corvetteforum.com/index.php <http://forums.corvetteforum.com/index.php> <http://forums.corvetteforum.com/index.php <http://forums.corvetteforum.com/index.php> > ). The Corvette Forum owners cannot accept any responsibility for the contents of the email.

To email GDaina, you can use this online form:
http://forums.corvetteforum.com/sendmessage.php?do=mailmember&amp;u=11306 <http://forums.corvetteforum.com/sendmessage.php?do=mailmember&amp;u=11306> <http://forums.corvetteforum.com/sendmessage.php?do=mailmember&amp;u=11306 <http://forums.corvetteforum.com/sendmessage.php?do=mailmember&amp;u=11306> >

OR, by email:
mailto:[email protected] <mailto:[email protected]> <mailto:[email protected] <mailto:[email protected]> >

This is the message:

Here's the deal...I suggest you contact Mirka and get in their faces and tell them their product is just a plain old sander and not to be used for color sanding...don't tell me about a product you know nothing about..and you think you are the only one who's been painting? Think again pal...

As for your response to Dub...personal attacks are not tolerated...you been on the forum long enough to know that...I am revoking your posting privileges for 30 days.
Use this time wisely, and familiarize yourself with all the tools available for color sanding...in the meantime, you use your old hand method, and I will continue to use the Mirka...and my finished products will shine like a bowling ball, swirl fee, in a fraction of the time it takes you....

Have a good life and maybe we'll see you in thirty days.:

Looks like he got his puter fixed, back in the days when all hell broke loose and the shit hit the fan, the ceiling and the windows over there he was AWOL

Just tried to login............

You have been banned for the following reason:
Personal attack

Date the ban will be lifted: 11-26-2009, 10:00 AM

I guess I attacked his favorite tool, and a supporting vendor. That's it, I attacked his buddy. He, (grandmastercorvette)told me to correct him if he was wrong, but do it with respect. I said in my reply, Dub, I got yer respect right here.

See if you guys can find it, it's freikin hilarious what they still get away with. I'd sure like to know who the real head cheese is over there and send this crap to them. That is if GDainia has cleaned it up.

Still laughing,. Tank

Then there is me, getting ready maybe early next year...to paint it one more time.....Rustoleum flat black.....

:waxer::trumpet::harhar:

Gotta tell you, neither one of you looked all that good there. Degenerated into name-calling pretty quick. I'm no painting expert so far be it from me to make a judgment on the issue. Just remember the saying, "never argue with an idiot. Witnesses may not be able to tell the difference".
As far as technical differences, you know to come here. Putting anything on CF that isn't mod or vendor leghumping is just going to get you a vacation. You really want to help a guy out, PM him a link to this site.

Gotta tell you, neither one of you looked all that good there. Degenerated into name-calling pretty quick. I'm no painting expert so far be it from me to make a judgment on the issue. Just remember the saying, "never argue with an idiot. Witnesses may not be able to tell the difference".
As far as technical differences, you know to come here. Putting anything on CF that isn't mod or vendor leghumping is just going to get you a vacation. You really want to help a guy out, PM him a link to this site.

OR email, I understand it's more secure....

dun it already...I suppose I should not say that...really...

:censored::censored::sos:

Gotta tell you, neither one of you looked all that good there. Degenerated into name-calling pretty quick.

gotta agree ....

and you should know better than criticizing a protected ahem... supporting vendor's product over there.... :toothbrush::toothbrush:

No offense to you, but I did EXACTLY what I intended to do. Don't look at just my comments, look at what the intention was. GDiania, is just a little prick, protecting his friends. Look at what "grandmastercorvette" told me.......tell me with respect how I'm wrong.

I left my momma's apron strings 36 years ago to be my own man, if I'm wrong, just tell me, no respect factor figured in, just tell me. I'm a big ass boy, I can take it.

Oh, I'm not really pissed off, I just like to stir the pot in that ego madness of a forum..

If I really need help, I know where to turn to for the real deal, no shit help.................right here.

And it's CF drama...please keep CF drama @ CF.
:waxer:.......

I'm still lookin for that Twin_Turbo quote. Where is it, did I miss it?? If you've got something to say, don't hide behind someone else's name, just say it. Or did my blind eyes hide something? References are made almost every day about the other forums, did I say something that is a sore subject to you? I'm a dumb redneck, and need to have things spelled out for me.

Thanks,
BigBlockTank

Last edited:
I'm still lookin for that Twin_Turbo quote. Where is it, did I miss it??

That's a quote from another thread. This CF drama and all that bs about protected vendors and the CF thread sanitizing and censorship are reasons why so many left that place. :sos::suicide:

I'm still lookin for that Twin_Turbo quote. Where is it, did I miss it??

That's a quote from another thread. This CF drama and all that bs about protected vendors and the CF thread sanitizing and censorship are reasons why so many left that place. :sos::suicide:

OK, Like I said, I have to have things spelled out sometimes. I just went back and looked at what happened, under another screen name, and GDainia let his "buddy" put in the last word, and then locked it. I got grandmastercorvettes telephone # and address. I grew up in NC, and have family and friends there still. This could be fun, all kinds of "junk" mail. Hey, I know some strippers...........................:censored::censored:

I'm still lookin for that Twin_Turbo quote. Where is it, did I miss it?? If you've got something to say, don't hide behind someone else's name, just say it. Or did my blind eyes hide something? References are made almost every day about the other forums, did I say something that is a sore subject to you? I'm a dumb redneck, and need to have things spelled out for me.

Thanks,
BigBlockTank

I didn't mean anything by it...

Thanks,
BigBlockTank

I didn't mean anything by it...

Nothing taken, trust me. I'm a shit stiring fool from way back. Hell, I just sent GDainia another email asking him to remove me from the member's list with an email of reasons why, and please send me the managing folks of that forum so I can complain about him. This is the second time he's done this kinda thing with me. Hell, he attacked me the first time, and sent me off, I've really got a bone to pick with this Erkel boy. Not really, but it sounded good, anyway!!!

I love having fun

Looks like he got his puter fixed, back in the days when all hell broke loose and the shit hit the fan, the ceiling and the windows over there he was AWOL

Ahhh....yes. GDiana, occupation "Computer Consultant/CF moderator", unable to log on for months!

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c3-general/1713100-been-away-for-too-long-2.html

He never did answer your question.:rofl:

Oh that's too funny. Shit happens, but man, is it me or does he ask or post things that he should have kept private? Like this, or illegal cats in his condo...

I just passed thru there- that thread has been edited to the point it makes no sense at all- they got part of the thread, but there are a bunch of quotes that have no reference. :lol: