Insurance carrier?

donnie_19

Anyone ever filed a claim with Classic Collectors Insurance underwritten by Infinity Insurance Company. Same coverage as Hagarty and 1/4 of price. Insuring a 78 custom restro mod for 25K. Or for that matter are you insured with them.

Classic quoted $186 with declared value of $25K. NCM quoted $289 and Hagerty is $552.

Classic quoted $186 with declared value of $25K. NCM quoted $289 and Hagerty is $552.

American Collectors Inc. 800 360-2277 '72 vette vert/custom agreed value 10k, BI/prop 100k, uninsured 100k, comp/coll 500 ded.....

premium 109.40 per YEAR...... mileage limit is 2500/year, a tank of fuel lasts me well over a month, I typically fill up maybe 40 bux/month call it ten gallons.....:smash::eek:

I have Hagerty since 2007 or so..... Never filed a claim other than a Windshield.... Actually on both, the '79 Vette and my VW.... Both times they paid, provided great customer service over the phone, had no issues..... Now, that's a $300 bill..... When it comes to a $20000 bill then you find out how good your insurance is...... Let's hope we'll never need them.....

Some classic insurances have a mileage limit, read the fine print!!!

You guys are lucky that you are able to get insurance. Over here you can only get liability on old cars. :suicide:

I have ACI but have never filed a claim. I also have an agreed value policy that was very easy to negotiate. ACI also encourages you to enjoy and drive your car.

Gene, was I the one who hooked you up with them?

I have ACI but have never filed a claim. I also have an agreed value policy that was very easy to negotiate. ACI also encourages you to enjoy and drive your car.

Gene, was I the one who hooked you up with them?

May well have been, I forget to remember....TTWIG at my age.....

I have to fight the INsurance battle every damn spring time.....I moved to Florida on May 24th of '97 so all the BS comes up for renewal and I have tried over the years to spread out the payments.....like this month, choked up 350 bux for just a down payment on the homeowners, and of course face all the typical Florida bullshit on renewals for all the vehicles.....at least 3 of them are out of my wife's businesses......not mine.....

:surrender:

thats one drawback to florida is that stupid no fault insurance. although i think they are working at changing it.
does anybody know why i have to have full coverage on another car to get collector insurance on another car, none of the agents explain it they just want the policy number for my other car, and i don't want to give them that information.:confused2: