Mad over a G rated pic.

So I'm curious, since I try to respect everyone else unless they deserve it, can he still come and view the forum, just not post? How does that work? And, other than you guys working your IT voodoo, what prevents him or anyone else on permaban from just creating another alter ego like he did before.
Forgive the stupidity, I just turn wrenches for a living.

So I'm curious, since I try to respect everyone else unless they deserve it, can he still come and view the forum, just not post? How does that work? And, other than you guys working your IT voodoo, what prevents him or anyone else on permaban from just creating another alter ego like he did before.
Forgive the stupidity, I just turn wrenches for a living.

He can view it, but cannot see links, pictures, or the other stuff that comes up when you log in like tech.
He can TRY to use another name, but they can block his IP address, meaning he has to use another computer. That's how Larry knew it was him again. There is more, but I would be out of place to disclose.

Last edited:
OK what do you do for two hours at the gym?:fishing:

sweating like a pig :push:

But two hours to sweat:twitch:................I just go out side for five minutes to sweat like a pig..................I bet Wayne has the same problem as it is 95* and humid here and in the big sand box its 110-140*:confused2:

BTW. Do pigs really sweat?

Last edited:
Does that mean with 5 computers I can get banned 5 times????

That depends. Got any thong pictures? :harhar:

Darrow in a THONG? Thats not right. Not to mention downright scary.

I am going to have to watch a video of a HOG being slaughtered to get that image out of my head,thanks a lot guy's

Hurry send me a link to to that HOG being slaughtered!!!!!!!! Bad enough I had a mental image of elevatordude in a thong a fews days ago... Darrow's mental image would put me over the edge!!!!!:twitch:

But two hours to sweat:twitch:................I just go out side for five minutes to sweat like a pig..................I bet Wayne has the same problem as it is 95* and humid here and in the big sand box its 110-140*:confused2:

With AC it's comfortable 75-80* in the gym ;)

Here's some info on sweating pigs:
http://www.livescience.com/mysteries/061218_pigs_sweat.html

The pig's sweat glands are not very useful for temperature adjustment so it's better to say sweating like a whore in church instead.

:lol:

It's actually cooled down a bit here the last couple of days but you're right Dean, I don't need to go anywhere special to be drenched through.

What is a "gym" anyway? :confused:

It's actually cooled down a bit here the last couple of days but you're right Dean, I don't need to go anywhere special to be drenched through.

What is a "gym" anyway? :confused:

Gymnasium where excercise is done...workouts...weights, swimming poole too sometimes, racketball....used to go with the ex sometimes, 30 years ago....today I work on shit instead...

I thought a gym was where you went to look for chicks :search:

No wonder Wayne doesn't know what a gym is for...he just goes home!:D
Aye, she scrubs up ok :harhar:

She "helped" me wash the car on the weekend, dunno if I should post a pic or not :bump:

From what i saw in the pic's,it did not look like the car was getting soaped down as much as the wife was :bounce:

Admittedly she's a Very pretty girl, if we're talking about the one in your Photo album. But really, you're trying to wash the damned car! I hope you shooed her off to the house to iron something or whatever.:skeptic: