March trip

my pencil has gone sharpee . joe might go with his 68 and maybe some other's , hopefully.i"ll keep checkin this week

Sunday, sunday,sunday. Be at the Metrolink/Angel Stadium parking lot off of Katella by 7am.
Figure a 10 hour day or so. Bring lunch/fuel money. Bring camera.
Let me know if you have an open seat.
Don't forget that AAA card. :smash:

Possible delay

I believe we should delay our trip one week. The weather is looking to be cold, wet, with low snow levels and possible hail.:hissyfit:
We would also gain the advantage of having Denpro in town. What say you all?:nuts:

Sunday, sunday,sunday. Be at the Metrolink/Angel Stadium parking lot off of Katella by 7am.

This Sunday 3/25 :thumbs:

If you guys don't mind, we should be there in time and we'd love to join.

If you guys don't mind, we should be there in time and we'd love to join.

Of course. We meet at the Angel Stadium/Metrolink parking lot at 7AM. Metrolink entrance off of Katella.
PM me for my cell #. Jeff

Well, I dunno, suposed to T-Storm all day. Run anyway? Wait another week? :fishing::fishing::fishing:

Well, I dunno, suposed to T-Storm all day. Run anyway? Wait another week? :fishing::fishing::fishing:

I'll be in LA tomorrow for sure. Wifey won't get up that early, so you'll have only passenger. I don't want to sound picky but I'd prefer a early C3, being 6'6" I feel cramped in a '80+.
Bird, PM me your phone#, I'll keep checking the thread for cancellation.
If cancelled I hope I could meet some of you during the week (I take the plane back home next sunday.
I'll be in Anaheim, at my friend place.

I'll be in LA tomorrow for sure. Wifey won't get up that early, so you'll have only passenger. I don't want to sound picky but I'd prefer a early C3, being 6'6" I feel cramped in a '80+.
Bird, PM me your phone#, I'll keep checking the thread for cancellation.
If cancelled I hope I could meet some of you during the week (I take the plane back home next sunday.
I'll be in Anaheim, at my friend place.

Call me Saat. I'll take you to breakfast Sunday. Run is cancelled.

Sunday is 90% chance of T-Storms. 1/2" or more. We are cancelled.:bomb:
(Anyone following this thread, it only rains on Sunday,LOL):huh:

While I agree that it sucks, I got a benefit today. Since I had the time, I was playing around the carb trying to find an anoying oil leak (seems to be from the PCV return :confused:). Anyways, I had it running and found a fairly hefty fuel leak from around the filter housing. :bomb:

It started raining heavily so I haven't found the problem yet, but again, I wouldn't have enjoyed finding this half way down there.

Breakfast, 9am, Watsons Drug Store, the circle of Orange. Denpro will be there.:clap::clap:

While I agree that it sucks, I got a benefit today. Since I had the time, I was playing around the carb trying to find an anoying oil leak (seems to be from the PCV return :confused:).

Pull the intake manifold bolts one at a time, and goop the threads with sealent. The oil will push it's way out there otherwise.

Well it was a nice trip over the ortega hwy this morning and now it looking bad out there.

So what is the plan for next month????????

PS I FINILY FOUND OUT WHY I COULD NOT POST WITH THE LAP TOP...........Message Editor Interface

Last edited: