Merry Christmas

Wishing everyone a very MERRY CHRISTMAS and a happy, healthy and successful NEW YEAR.:bestwishes:

Same here, Hope you guys the very best.
Merry Christmas Happy new year health to you and youre family and lots of fun with our Vettes projects.

I have to admit that I probably just past the worse year ever.
lost my dad this summer and my wife's dad is stuck with a lung cancer and not sure if he's going to be with us for Christmas.
Add to that the recession that almost brought my business down.

Crap I just cant wait to see 2009 go away.

Sorry I just had to vent a bit.

Merry Christmas Happy new year health to you and youre family and lots of fun with our Vettes projects.

lost my dad this summer and my wife's dad is stuck with a lung cancer and not sure if he's going to be with us for Christmas.

SHIT man, sorry to hear that, all I can do is commiserate with you as I lost my BIL on TGiving day in '85, and my father the following Feb 9th...my anniversary with the ex....crazy....
Hand tough man, the sky will clear eventually....

:wink::noworry::rain:

Thanks Gene, we also should have some thought for Rolling Thunder's family.

Or to anyone who lost somebody for that matter.
this must be one Christmass that will be hard to pass.

1Michel, I am so sorry for your loss, you have my deepest sympathy.
May 2010 bring you happiness again

I agree, 2009 has been a very rough year (lost my Dad too) and we are very much looking forward to 2010, we want to put 2009 behind us!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!
May the New Year bring you all Good Health, Prosperity and Happiness!

Lee

Things just do not seem very merry this year in the US...unless you consider the obamination occuring right now merry and bright. :(

Things just do not seem very merry this year in the US...unless you consider the obamination occuring right now merry and bright. :(

I'm not big on politics one way or the other but after what George W. left us with things have GOT to get better, they can't get much worse.:tomato:

I'm in a hurry for 2010 to get here. 2009 sucked ass.

DeeVeeEight said:
things have GOT to get better, they can't get much worse.:tomato:

I think things could easily get worse...

Merry Christmas everybody !!!

2009 ?? my 2c ?? Well... some of it sucked but overall it was a great year. I hope 2010 will be even better for all of us.