More idiots trying to be smart

Un freekiing believable. Granted the PB probably needed attention in any case, but this has gone from a 15 minute, $10 job to a major task.

I was also thinking that it's a good thing that they chased Gary off the site. Otherwise he might answer with authority and this would be over.

Un freekiing believable. Granted the PB probably needed attention in any case, but this has gone from a 15 minute, $10 job to a major task.

I was also thinking that it's a good thing that they chased Gary off the site. Otherwise he might answer with authority and this would be over.

Ya gotta love turtlevettse saying you don't need to remove the spindle in order to replace the caliper mounting bracket, then clam dude says the bearings don't need to be pressed off.....Guys like these are 1 of many reasons I don't post on CF anymore.

I don't see your post's.

I have not posted on CF for at least 2 years. I still keep in touch with friends and people I help through private messages. I have never been banned.....trust me when I say that it would only take seconds if I were to speak my mind.

What is sad is that I could have that problem diagnosed and fixed in less than 20 minutes, if I was posting there. I want to help, but I tire of p/m's.

Looks like the OP is just trying to make more work for himself anyway. Not worth your time.

I think he was intimidated by the heli-coil thing....he had to tap his savings account to replace a caliper..so I feel for him. But now he will spend 30 times the price of the heli-coil kit and weeks with the car out of commission. Live and learn, I guess.

The thing is that the OP hasn't learned a thing. I look over at that place and it just amazes me the guys they hold in high regard. That guy 13bats is as big a tool as DB was and just might be a bigger one.

The thing is that the OP hasn't learned a thing. I look over at that place and it just amazes me the guys they hold in high regard. That guy 13bats is as big a tool as DB was and just might be a bigger one.

OH, I dunno, I talked to batty a bit on the cphone about some dealings with a Jax auto shop that thread he had....

anyway, my curiosity was about a old friend/employer some years ago, in the vette shop business....it was NOT him....

so we got to talking almost a hour....I asked him where he got that handle, it's to do something about R&R/some such bands he used to do road shows with, he mentioned a famous name, as one of the groups, but I forget who it was....I not been into bands and music for decades now...almost 20 years since I even bother to listen to music anymore....car or house....

at any rate, he seemed ok, maybe not the experienced hotrodder out there, but he willing to listen anyway....

:clobbered:

OH, I dunno, I talked to batty a bit on the cphone about some dealings with a Jax auto shop that thread he had....

anyway, my curiosity was about a old friend/employer some years ago, in the vette shop business....it was NOT him....

so we got to talking almost a hour....I asked him where he got that handle, it's to do something about R&R/some such bands he used to do road shows with, he mentioned a famous name, as one of the groups, but I forget who it was....I not been into bands and music for decades now...almost 20 years since I even bother to listen to music anymore....car or house....

at any rate, he seemed ok, maybe not the experienced hotrodder out there, but he willing to listen anyway....

His own words"30 years building customs" the guy don't know shit. Look at his motor mess he got himself in to. In a thread he started before he said he was having his motor built by a famous race motor builder and now we find out its a basic repair and tranny shop, look at less then basic questions he asks, look at all the Chinese parts he is buying. He's a tool that likes to run his mouth and as I posted in one of his threads .
"It's Better to Remain Silent and Be Thought a Fool Than to Speak and Remove All Doubt" he's a DB

His own words"30 years building customs" the guy don't know shit. Look at his motor mess he got himself in to. In a thread he started before he said he was having his motor built by a famous race motor builder and now we find out its a basic repair and tranny shop, look at less then basic questions he asks, look at all the Chinese parts he is buying. He's a tool that likes to run his mouth and as I posted in one of his threads .
"It's Better to Remain Silent and Be Thought a Fool Than to Speak and Remove All Doubt" he's a DB

HUmm....dunno....leemeeouttait.....:amazed::clobbered:

Not a surprise there, must talk like he posts :phone::lol: