Motorgen meet at Nicks and TimAt

BRUTAL64

Neanderthal
Nick's Burger
1712 W. Orangethorpe Ave
Fullerton, CA 92833

TimAt is in Southern Califorina ( VictorVille)

Just sent him directions to Nicks for Saturday Nite

So anybody wants to stop by to see Tim- it starts at 6:30.:beer:

And tonight, Friday, we are going to Cris and Pit's at 6PM. Euclid and Crescent in Anaheim. Anybody is welcome to show up.

Beth and I had a good time...:thumbs:We'll see everyone at Nicks tomorrow.

That's what it's all about. Good cars, good people, and good times.

Sorry guys, no pictures tonight. Pretty spur of the moment. Someone will have a camera tomarrow. (Right Doug?):D

That LS2 in that Mazda was one of the slickest swaps I've seen. The car looked exactly like a RX-7, and was pretty undetectable with the hood closed. Even had the fart can muffler. SOmeone is going to think it's just another RX and is gonna' get spanked- HARD by that one.

Once again, thanks to everyone for making me feel welcome.

That LS2 in that Mazda was one of the slickest swaps I've seen. The car looked exactly like a RX-7, and was pretty undetectable with the hood closed. Even had the fart can muffler. SOmeone is going to think it's just another RX and is gonna' get spanked- HARD by that one.

You are always welcome here my old friend.:beer::beer:

Eh, you lucky old phardt....you should see the comments on the hot lick of a LS engine in a freeking MIATA....on Miata.net forum discussion....

2000 lb cars with 500 hp or some such insane thing....muvvafucker....

:tomato::twitch:

I agree:thumbs: you need to come to SoCal more often

I agree:thumbs: you need to come to SoCal more often

Once every two years is not enough.:(