My 56 Chevy PU project

Paint finally going on, hope to have it back from the body shop next week.:drink:

SuanLuang-20120522-00493.jpg

SuanLuang-20120522-00497.jpg

Photo0148.jpg

:D Looking good man, got a question, in pix #3 there I see a ESSO sign above the truck, do they still use ESSO logo over there, or is that a old antique sign??

Over here it's been EXXON for decades....

:crutches:

:D Looking good man, got a question, in pix #3 there I see a ESSO sign above the truck, do they still use ESSO logo over there, or is that a old antique sign??

Over here it's been EXXON for decades....

:crutches:
Its a old antique sign, no Esso or Exxon sold here. Shell and Caltex plus local brands only.

I like the way they painted inside the cab and especially under the dash.
Looks like they do nice stuff over there. :yahoo:

Finished power coating the front end and new droped spindes.

IMG_5528.jpg

IMG_5527.jpg

To lower the rear I moved the back spring perch up 3 inches and have to change the angle of the drive shaft now.

IMG_5535.jpg

IMG_5534.jpg

I love them too, not too many around here, this guy shows up once in a while at the friday night meetings
1804fe5325d1678a.jpg
1804fe5325d68bdc.jpg

Real good looking truck and very well made.

SOO sweet, can't use it ......:hissyfit: it's leading the life of a pampered chick now, :quote:

Brake peddle is in plus the master cylender.

IMG_5605.jpg

IMG_5600.jpg

IMG_5601.jpg

Rear window in but the widshield will have to be remade to fit better.

IMG_5603.jpg

Well the new tinted windshield is custom made and in place.
The glass shop made a metal pattern and then formed the safty
glass around the pattern.Cost a little under $500 and that included
the rubber gasget.

IMG_5625_zpsd6cf9855.jpg

IMG_5624_zps30e8f805.jpg

That windshield made from safety glass?? I find that amazing any which a way....love to see the process/how they did that....can you possibly stop by some day and post a few pix of the joint/process?? THAT would be a education....:bounce::nuts:

Yes tinted safety glass.......please remember Thailand has a rather large auto manufacturing base.

The same shop also made the windshield on my vette, it is perfect. But it was cheaper ($320) as they used my original as a pattern.

Last edited: