New member of the family

Showme

Here is our newest member."Tonka".I got him for my 18yr old doughter Samantha.This is all she has wanted for a couple of years now.It was an early Christmas gift.We looked for a long time to find the rite pup.Tonka is a perfect match to her Siberian husky dream.We kinda like him,and the Mastiffs,Jester and Samson,are havin a blast with him.
DSCN0759.jpg
DSCN0735.jpg

A buddy across the river is in a almost identical situation, 18 y/o daughter who looks like the kids in the pix to boot, and a much older by now, Siberian.....

the dawg has such HUGE ears that each one is worth an entire cat in fuzz alone....gotta watch out for Siberians though, they get sneaky and will bolt for the door and gone in a instant....they LOVE to run, which is why they/relatives are sled dawgs....I suppose....:rofl::rofl: As a independent cuss, put away your track shoes, you NEVER catch him....

:clobbered:

Great looking pup!

Now the fun begins. Hopefully he will pattern himself after your more "mature" dogs.....

Nick's dawg is kind of funny, growls at visitors when they go to LEAVE as in stay and play, barks maybe 2-3 times when arriving....sticks nose in my crotch demanding attention....:push::twitch::rofl: All in all, a FAR superior choice to our fussy little bitch Chiwawa.....:surrender::smash:

Great looking pup!

Now the fun begins. Hopefully he will pattern himself after your more "mature" dogs.....

LOL!I was hopin that those two meatheads would pick up somethong from him!:confused2:

Show, from that second picture it looks like you won't have to worry. Looks dead to me. Did you catch him chewing on a turbo and smack him with a bat or what?

Show, from that second picture it looks like you won't have to worry. Looks dead to me. Did you catch him chewing on a turbo and smack him with a bat or what?

When he is done he is done!Wrestling with two 130+lb dogs kinda makes him tired!He is holdin his own.He gets his blows in and runs under my legs.LOL!

Are we going to see that vette on the road next year??????

I would like to say yes,but Jodi lost her job the monday after thanksgiving and well it makes for some tight times.So I'm going to say yes anyway!LOL.
I dont think I could stand another season on the sidelines.

Thats a BUMMER about Jodi losing her job :( I hope you can have your car ready come spring. Finally got my side pipes on,sounds great.

I would like to say yes,but Jodi lost her job the monday after thanksgiving and well it makes for some tight times.So I'm going to say yes anyway!LOL.

Oh shit, sorry to hear that man, my wife has lost 3 clients over the last year, and no one is doing very well,

:sos:

Oh shit, sorry to hear that man, my wife has lost 3 clients over the last year, and no one is doing very well,

:sos:

It was a bummer but after managing that place for five years she needed out of there.She ran a office for a finance company.Small loans to rebuild peoples credit.She was actually liked by her clients.She had too big of a heart.She was fired for helping a client.A guy had a $54.00 pmt due.He only came up with $50.00,so to help him from a late pay she pulled $4.00 from her pocket and finnished it for him.She did'nt hide it and really thought nothing of it.They fired her for it!Now they are losing clinents right and left as her clients find out why she is gone.They have been writing letters to home office and it just gets better and better.She will not go back anyway but it's nice to know she made a mark on her clients.
I would not have her any other way! I wanted her to go elsewhere anyway's.

Last edited:
Great photo.... remember that song ? Elton John... Blue Eyes.....

oh, and make sure Jodi and her former clients spread that story all over the net - that company got some awesome advertisement for four bux