New, Sorta, From Georgia!

gr8vet

Hey guys, this is a reintroduction to new area. I am going back into the real work world, accepted an offer with Georgia Power and will be relocating to Juliette, GA at Plant Scherer. A bit north of Macon, east of Forsyth, an hour south of Atlanta, yes, it is that far from anything! But we like country living.

Did not know where else to post this, anyone on here located anywhere near me new place? Gotta find a place to live that is Corvette friendly.

One of the worst speed traps in Georgia- Forsyth on 1-75...

Welcome to Georgia-

Anyway- I'm in the big city of Atlanta (Buckhead/Brookhaven)

I'll feel a little better each time I pay my power bill now-knowing a small portion is going to a fellow Corvetter...

Richard

One of the worst speed traps in Georgia- Forsyth on 1-75...

Welcome to Georgia-

Anyway- I'm in the big city of Atlanta (Buckhead/Brookhaven)

I'll feel a little better each time I pay my power bill now-knowing a small portion is going to a fellow Corvetter...

Richard

Your the 4th person that has warned me about that stretch of I-75. Debating to transfer tags to GA plates. We will maintain a residence here in Alabama also so hopefully I won't get too much grief from local police. As we know, these cars attract a lot of attention. It will take a month of trips just to get all the cars over there, just for two people! Funny thing, as the wife is looking for an apartment, we are more concerned about how many vehicles we can park instead of how many bedrooms. LOL

Thanks for paying that bill! Me need more car parts!!!!

tt

I'm in Atlanta right now on one of my many yearly trips to all points. Be here for a week, then no idea when I'll be back, but it's a guaranteed thing that I'll be back.

welcome to vettemod