Obama Calls Obama a Dictator..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess this is what Obama thinks of the US constitution :harhar:

Funny thing is, he was a constitutional law professor. :bonkers:

Best I can tell, he was never a professor. He was a Senior Lecturer. I don't think he taught traditional constitutional law courses ...traditional meaning the kind of a class you'd have to take if you were going to elect a Constitutional Law question on the bar exam. I was able to find that he did teach a class entitled "Race and Law."

In his state of the Union, he cited references to the Constitution. Actually, what he cited was from the Declaration of Independence.

I think there's a bunch of Youtube videos where he speaks disdanfully of the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence. These documents are incompatible with Marxist-Leninism.

you guys are funny...these kids are here any way and not going any where, they are working jobs that nobody else wants, now they have a chance to legitimately join the work world and pay into our system which is a good thing. In any event once these people have a child born in the USA (which doesnt take much effort) they arent going any where.....no one is going to deport an American citizens parents. this is a good thing and i just wish the numb nuts in Congress had the capability of figuring this out by them selves. the gridlock in congress is the worst i have ever seen. I think this is way over due and at least some one took a stand.

So, laws and the Constitution mean nothing as long as you "feel" good.
As far as congress, haven't your guys been in control for the last 6 yrs?

Last edited:
............ they are working jobs that nobody else wants,...............no one is going to deport an American citizens parents.............. the gridlock in congress is the worst i have ever seen............

"They are working jobs that nobody else wants" I lived in Australia for 9 years, it's a country that's very much like ours (at least then). All the people that made up hotel rooms, bussed tables and washed dishes, planted, cared for, and harvested farm crops, and did gardening, lawn work, were all white people. We've been brainwashed in this country to think you need uneducated, unskilled people from third world countries to do "menial" work. The secret in Australia..they paid probably a minimum of $15 an hour versus our minimum wage of $8 an hour. It doesn't make things really that much cheaper to pay a living wage and hire your own country men. At least you don't have to surrender your heritage, culture, and ethical beliefs all for the sake of a small reduction in labor costs. Once you allow some businesses to hire cheap illegals, then everyone has to hire cheap illegals to stay in business. Illegals have pretty much taken over the construction industry here in California. When you consider welfare costs and social costs, I doubt illegals are any cheaper in the long run.

"No one is going to deport an American citizens parents".. Why not? Why not force the parents to return to their home country and then file immigration papers and do it legally? As a US citizen, you have a relatively priority with a visa application for parents. You file the paperwork, pay the fees, sign FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITY forms...saying that you will financially support your parents and be liable for their maintenance, medical bills, etc...essentially promising that they will not go on welfare. This is how you do it legally....what makes it imperative that the parents you're talking about have a priority over people working in the legal system...Does that fact these parents broke the law and came here illegally allow them to go to the head of the line?

"the gridlock in congress is the worst i have ever seen" It's because the Democrats are allowing the clock to run on the national debt. 1 Trillion a year, more debt in four years than all Presidents combined before this administration. They refuse to pass a budget, even when they had control of both houses and the presidency for 2 years. Reid has blocked all votes on a budget every since he's been in the Senate as majority leader.

Last edited:
The secret in Australia..they paid probably a minimum of $15 an hour versus our minimum wage of $8 an hour. It doesn't make things really that much cheaper to pay a living wage and hire your own country men.

This is a farce. The bottom wages in a society will alway be the bottom. Inflation and higher cost of living will always keep things the same.

What if everyone made 10k a year more in this country....we would all be much better off, until you have to figure out where the extra 10k will come from and suddenly everything is more expensive and you are right back to where you started.

It sounds to me like a mandatory drug test for any social service would be a good start. But that means more gov, cost, and possible fraud to start. However, in the long run, it would serve enough good to be cost effective in the long run.
1)Reduction of the welfare roll
2)Lower crime rate
3)Less drug money going to Mexico
4)Stabilizing Mexico's society.

It sounds to me like a mandatory drug test for any social service would be a good start. But that means more gov, cost, and possible fraud to start. However, in the long run, it would serve enough good to be cost effective in the long run.
1)Reduction of the welfare roll
2)Lower crime rate
3)Less drug money going to Mexico
4)Stabilizing Mexico's society.

the liberals would never go for that, kinda like voter identification, you need an ID in this country to do everything EXCEPT vote.

[I think there's a bunch of Youtube videos where he speaks disdanfully of the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence. These documents are incompatible with Marxist-Leninism.

interesting...incompatible with Marxist-Leninism the original constitutuion is not compatible with basic civil rights...hence the ammendments to it..... how would you speak about the original constitution if you were considered 3/5 of a person and have no vote? the reality of our great nation is we stole this land from the Native population, manifest destiny pushed us out west and our successes were largely based on the contributions of people who had no say in our government....history is not always the prettiest picture of us. to refresh your memory

"The Three-Fifths Compromise was a compromise between Southern and Northern states reached during the Philadelphia Convention of 1787 in which three-fifths of the enumerated population of slaves would be counted for representation purposes regarding both the distribution of taxes and the apportionment of the members of the United States House of Representatives. It was proposed by delegates James Wilson and Roger Sherman.

Delegates opposed to slavery generally wished to count only the free inhabitants of each state. Delegates supportive of slavery, on the other hand, generally wanted to count slaves in their actual numbers. Since slaves could not vote, slaveholders would thus have the benefit of increased representation in the House and the Electoral College. The final compromise of counting "all other persons" as only three-fifths of their actual numbers reduced the power of the slave states relative to the original southern proposals, but increased it over the northern position.

The Three-Fifths Compromise is found in Article 1, Section 2, Paragraph 3 of the United States Constitution:

Representatives and direct Taxes shall be apportioned among the several States which may be included within this Union, according to their respective Numbers, which shall be determined by adding to the whole Number of free Persons, including those bound to Service for a Term of Years, and excluding Indians not taxed, three fifths of all other Persons."

Last edited:
[...... The secret in Australia..they paid probably a minimum of $15 an hour versus our minimum wage of $8 an hour. It doesn't make things really that much cheaper to pay a living wage and hire your own country men. At least you don't have to surrender your heritage, culture, and ethical beliefs all for the sake of a small reduction in labor costs. .,...

I agree in paying a "living wage"

Illegals have pretty much taken over the construction industry here in California.

Believe me I know. I haven't worked on a housing tract in almost 30 years. Meanwhile, new houses never declined one dime. That added profit went right into the developers pockets.

Illegals have pretty much taken over the construction industry here in California.

Believe me I know. I haven't worked on a housing tract in almost 30 years. Meanwhile, new houses never declined one dime. That added profit went right into the developers pockets.

Along with increased land prices, size of house, increased costs with code enhancement, road construction, fuel to move shit with, EPA BS with drainage and every possible little thing to fuss over....:hissyfit:, then all the garbage with vaulted ceilings, multi pitched roofs, krazy gables and window treatments, In Ca. you don't have so much with hurry-cain codes but more with fire and quakes....but here in Florida, it's stucco over MDF at best, anymore, and then my choice, HARDIBOARD, .....anything but T1-11 siding, a friend did his mom's house 2' up all around, wood rot....:hissyfit::cussing::censored:

Along with increased land prices, size of house, increased costs with code enhancement, road construction, fuel to move shit with, EPA BS with drainage and every possible little thing to fuss over....:hissyfit:, then all the garbage with vaulted ceilings, multi pitched roofs, krazy gables and window treatments, In Ca. you don't have so much with hurry-cain codes but more with fire and quakes....but here in Florida, it's stucco over MDF at best, anymore, and then my choice, HARDIBOARD, .....anything but T1-11 siding, a friend did his mom's house 2' up all around, wood rot....:hissyfit::cussing::censored:

Not my point Gene. Developers used to blame the high cost of housing on Union labor. After they went non union,guess what? They went up again.;)
At least they can't blame us anymore. They need a new scapegoat.

Not my point Gene. Developers used to blame the high cost of housing on Union labor. After they went non union,guess what? They went up again.;)
At least they can't blame us anymore. They need a new scapegoat.

I hear you Jeff, I actually on YOUR side in this shit, just trying to explain the stupid costs of shit that is caused by weenies and the .gov total and abject OVER reaction to every snail farter delta smelly fish that comes along....

AND time to quite the 'guilt trips' for being intelligent and successful in life....

I don't feel one damn bit sorry for failures, across the board....

and much less need support them in their failure attitudes/shituation, much less the liberal failure fucks in the .gov structure.....

:hissyfit::eek:

I'm really sick of hearing all the Obama whining. There's some bat shit crazy stuff out there. Obama this, Obama that, Obama is going to end the world.

I'm hoping he wins just to see some heads explode. A lot here, on CF, and some firends.

Was listening to NPR while out doing errands. The coal miners are worried that their kids and grandkids won't have jobs in the mine. What kind of sick bastage wants their kids and grandkids to work in a coal mine?

I'm really sick of hearing all the Obama whining. There's some bat shit crazy stuff out there. Obama this, Obama that, Obama is going to end the world.

This is how I feel. I have to check snopes daily when I get all this made up shit. I am still hearing the birther BS. Give me a break already.
If an email has truith, no matter what, I can deal with it. When I get made up/spin doctored crap everyday, all I can think is that GOP is grasping at straws.
Truithfully, my main issue is no one has the solution. Just mudslinging on a grandious scale.

This is how I feel. I have to check snopes daily when I get all this made up shit. I am still hearing the birther BS. Give me a break already.
If an email has truith, no matter what, I can deal with it. When I get made up/spin doctored crap everyday, all I can think is that GOP is grasping at straws.
Truithfully, my main issue is no one has the solution. Just mudslinging on a grandious scale.

For the past 3 years I have been getting 2 or 3 emails a day for old friends mostly for the southern states ever since Obama has been in office. Most are so far out there, no needing to snoops them. Just yesterday I received one with 20 things he was or did, so many I did not have all day to snoops them.:crap:

I have a couple of questions. First what color are the people that have green weenies?
Second if Romney gets elected will FOX news have to start reporting…….NEWS?

[QUOTE=big2bird;100960 Truithfully, my main issue is no one has the solution.
This may be true, but common sense tells us that if what we have been doing for the past 4 yrs hasn't made anything better, WE NEED TO CHANGE!!

big2bird;100960 Truithfully said:
I swear I've heard that changy thingy before.

:bonkers:

SO the issue IS, is the overall economy getting better? NO, if anything it's getting worse, and another 5 trillion bux in debt, being monetized as we speak.....

Think inflation bad NOW?? just wait.....the direct target is the suburban middle class, gas,food, broke house values, and a .gov that spends like MAD on nothing, should see the idiocy here in road construction alone....:flash::bonkers:

big2bird;100960 Truithfully said:
I swear I've heard that changy thingy before.

:bonkers:

SO the issue IS, is the overall economy getting better? NO, if anything it's getting worse, and another 5 trillion bux in debt, being monetized as we speak.....

Think inflation bad NOW?? just wait.....the direct target is the suburban middle class, gas,food, broke house values, and a .gov that spends like MAD on nothing, should see the idiocy here in road construction alone....:flash::bonkers:

Redistributation of wealth. The holy grail for the libs. The truth is that none of us are equal. We are all better or worse then the next guy. So, the question is, should we all be treated as equals?
I agree that all legal residents are entitled? to basic services and RESPONSIBILITES. But, as we can learn from the illegal alien experence here in southern California, we know that the mob will demand and get more than their fair share. The politicans will prostitute themselves to stay in power.
And where does it all come from?
The middle class working people.
Do we want to end up like France, Italy, Spain, etc. ?? Or, Germany?
We are on that road, and we need to get back to American values before it's too late.

Do we want to end up like France, Italy, Spain, etc. ?? Or, Germany?
We are on that road, and we need to get back to American values before it's too late.

We have elections to determine this. If the majority want's to model ourselves after the European's then that's what's going to happen and supposed to happen in a government determined for the people and by the people.

Really simple. "American values" are what the people determine them to be as we progress into the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.